Chapter 4:The Diary of Do Kyungsoo

*Jongin's POV

I went home after school and quickly locked myself in my room.Placing my bag on top of the bed and unzipping it.I took out the precious diary of that little brat and smirked."Hmm..I wonder,I wonder..What secrets is he keeping?"I placed myself on the bed and started flipping the book.."The date says this diary is for this year..What the..So he has a diary for each year?Such a girl..Well..lemme start reading"

DIARY OF DO KYUNG SOO.ME.

1.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
TODAY IS THE START OF A NEW LIFE FOR ME..EVER SINCE MY DAD HAD REMARRIED..I HAD TO DEAL WITH A STEP MOTHER AND A VERY ANTI- SOCIAL STEP BROTHER.MY STEP MUM IS COOL BUT I CATCH MY STEP BRO,HYUN,STARING AT ME WEIRDLY..AM I MAKING HIM ANGRY?WELL..MOVING IN TO A NEW HOME WASN'T REALLY THAT EXCITING.AT LEAST THEY STILL LET ME GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS BEFORE.SO I'M GLAD.THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.BYE

3.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
LATELY HYUN HAS BEEN VISITING MY ROOM AT NIGHT.I COULD HEAR HIM SNAPPING PICTURES.I COULD EVEN SEE THE FLASHES OF THE CAMERA.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

5.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
HYUN TOUCHED ME LAST NIGHT.OF COURSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT.I DON'T LOVE HIM.NOT IN THAT WAY.I RAN AWAY FROM HIM BUT HE CAUGHT UP TO ME.HE'S OLDER BY A YEAR AND REALLY FIT.I DON'T THINK I COULD WIN.HE BIT MY NECK.IT HURT.I DON'T WANT HIM TO DO THIS ANYMORE.

What the hell Do Kyungsoo?I'm starting to feel pity for you..

9.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
HYUN GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO OXFORD..HE IS PRETTY SMART.HE TOLD ME LAST NIGHT HE WOULD NOT WANT TO LEAVE ME.WELL YES!I WANT HIM TO LEAVE..I'M HAVING NIGHTMARES BECAUSE OF HIM.I HOPE HE'LL GO..

14.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
HE TOOK THE SCHOLARSHIP..THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE..MUM CRIED SAYING GOODBYE TO HIM..HE HUGGED ME BEFORE HE WENT IN..I HAD CHILLS..HE WHISPERED IN MY EAR.HE SAID HE'LL BE BACK..AND HE'LL MAKE ME HIS AND THAT HE WOULD DEVOUR ME.I'M SCARED...I HATE THAT HE'S DOING THIS..IT'S NOT FAIR..WELL..AT LEAST HE'LL BE GONE FOR NOW.

17.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
A BOY CONFESSED TO ME TODAY.NOT A GIRL BUT A BOY.HE SAID I WAS REALLY CUTE AND HE HAD BEEN CRUSHING ON ME SINCE HIS JUNIOR YEAR.I FELT PITY FOR HIM..SO I AGREED TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM.BUT I'M NOT GAY.

20.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
THE DATE WAS PRETTY FUN..WE TALKED A LOT AND LAUGHED..BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY..I STILL DON'T GET THAT KIND OF FEELINGS FOR HIM..MAYBE I'M REALLY THAT STRAIGHT.

21.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
CHANYEOL INVITED ME TO HIS HOUSE..HE SHOCKED ME FOR HAVING A PORN FILM..I HAVEN'T WATCH THEM SINCE I WAS 14..I DID NOT FEEL EXCITED LIKE CHANNIE DID..HMM..MAYBE I'M NOT STRAIGHT?I'M CONFUSED..

23.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
MY DAD JUST TOLD ME I WOULD BE TAKING OVER THE COMPANY AFTER I'M THROUGH WITH HIGH SCHOOL..AND WILL BE GOING TO FRANCE TO CONTINUE MY STUDIES.STUDYING AND RUNNING A COMPANY.LIFE REALLY IS DIFFICULT.I ALSO HEARD THAT THERE'S A NEW PRINCIPLE COMING IN NEXT WEEK.HE ALSO HAS A SON..WOW..CAN'T WAIT

Okay..so he knew I was going to move there.

25.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
I WENT IN HYUN'S ROOM TO CLEAN UP AND FOUND A BOX.I OPENED IT AND SAW A TAPE..BEING THE CURIOUS HUMAN BEING I AM.I PLAYED IT.WHAT I SAW WAS A SHOCK.IT WAS 2 GUYS MAKING LOVE.I TRIED TO LOOK AWAY BUT I COULD NOT.I CAN FEEL MYSELF ERECT.I STOPPED THE FILM AND QUICKLY RAN IN THE BATHROOM TO FIX MYSELF.WHAT IS THIS?AM I..REALLY....GAY?

30.1.15

DEAR DIARY,
I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT FILM THAY DAY.WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?MAYBE THE BOYS KIND OF LOOK LIKE GIRLS.YEAH..MAYBE..WHY WOULD HYUN EVEN KEEP THAT SORT OF FILM?I GET THAT HE LIKES ME BUT..IS HE REALLY...DOES HE REALLY..LIKE BOYS?DO I..REALLY..LIKE..OH..NEVERMIND..

2.2.15

DEAR DIARY,
HMM..I KINDA ALWAYS KNEW DEEP INSIDE..BUT I KEPT ON DENIENG IT..IT DOES KIND OF FEEL RELIEVING AFTER I KNEW.THAT EXPLAINS ALL THE PAST INCIDENTS..REALLY..IT'S FUNNY THOUGH..I KEPT CRYING IMAGINING THE STUFF THAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER I TAKE OVER THE COMPANY.HA..DIARY,

I'M GAY..

Wait wait...thats the last page??No..it can't be..The date was two days ago..God Damn..Do Kyungsoo..I want to feel disgusted but I cant..You really are that sad..damn..Should I give him back his diary or somethin?Ugh..I dont fuggin know anymore..He has so many problems it even hurts my brain !His bro is such a perv ugh.Well..Do Kyungsoo..Congratulations for admiting that you are gay.hm..I should give him back his diary right..?OK..I'll give it tomorrow..Tomorrow

-NEXT DAY-

I stepped out of my white ferarri and went to his class.I can't seem to find him there..Lemme check the cafeteria.Still..no luck..I saw his friend ..that Chanyeol dude and called out to him.."Hey Dude!Chanyeol!"quickly he looked at me.."Yo!Jongin wassup?You look good today..Whats new?Your increasingly handsome looking face?"He laughed while saying..Sheshh..This guy is really someting.."Nevermind about that..Did you see Kyungsoo?I need to ermm..talk to him bout..Books and studies..and..books..hehe.."I asked nervously."Kyungie?ohh he's sick..So he 's stuck at home..pfft..lucky kid"He replied..Home?hmm..Is it because he lost the diary?"Chanyeol..Do you know his address?I really..really..need to meet him."Chanyeol stared at me and ended up telling me anyway"Yeah.. sure I'll tell you..I hang around his house lots of time."He said.Ughh..Do Kyungsoo..You are seriously troubling me..

A/N:Sorry for the long update guys and gals...I have school stuff and shit to handle..I kinda did this chap like a diary..So I decided to not delete this stoty..yayy!I even got support from my friends...so touched*cries* And you amazing readerssssss!!!I love you guys so much Like I never expect ppl to read my book..But you beautiful humans did..I love you guys muahh..Thanks for the support ya'll..I'll update soon♥♥..Vote and Comment~♡