Chapter 17:Out of the closet

Author's pov*

"I want to marry Jongin!"Haesoo said excitedly.Both Kyungsoo and Jongin looked shock.Kyungsoo unintentionally hit the table,making all of them there turn his way.Kyungsoo realised and rubbed his hands.It was a hard hit."Noona.You can't!"Kyungsoo protested.Haesoo glared at Kyungsoo."Why can't I?I'm supposed to get married to him anyway."Haesoo fought back.Both of the twins had an intense glaring contest.The atmosphere was awkward for those who were there.

Kyungsoo can't tell her that he likes Jongin.No one knew he wasn't straight.Except Jongin of course.He's still in the closet.Deep in it.Although his parents seem fine about the gay marriage.But they're only fine because they know it's a contract.They can't know Kyungsoo is actually into boys.They'll probably flip out.They don't even know that Hyun is gay.Yup.Totally flip out.

Jongin isnt gay.He just has feelings for Kyungsoo and not for other boys.He's still confused by his sexuality.Maybe he's straight..He's into boobs and ass.Although Kyungsoo does have a pretty nice ass.And maybe he likes Kyungsoo because of his feminine face and body..minus the boobs and vagigi.But he sure knows that whenever Kyungsoo smiles or laugh or touch or even get close to him,his heart will immidiately try to escape from his body.The heartbeats could even win a drumming contest.And not to mention his face will get hot and red.But he's kinda grateful his skin is a bit dark so the blush wont get noticed easily.

Haesoo looked at Kyungsoo,who was sweating nervously.He had to find another way.Then lightbulb!

"Jongin!Din't we have to meet our friends today?They must be waiting!Sehun would probably get pissed.He told us to arrive early right?!"Kyungsoo asked Jongin with a really loud voice.

Jongin looked confused and stared at Kyungsoo."What are you tal-"Jongin was cut off by Kyungsoo's hands grabbing his arm."Bye mom and dad!Mr.Kim!We have to go!See you tonight!"Kyungsoo waved to the audience in the kitchen with fake but cheerful smile.He dragged Jongin out of the house and stopped until they reached Jongin's car.

"Does your dad mind if we use your car and leave him here?"Kyungsoo asked."Nope.He can call his driver if he wants to leave."Jongin answered,still confused."Good.Drive us somewhere far."Kyungsoo said quickly.They got in the car and Jongin drove them somewhere.

The drive was silent.Both of them kept quiet the whole way to wherever Jongin brought them.They stopped infront of a very fammiliar building.Kyungsoo blushed at the memory.It was the abandoned building where they had their first kiss.Well,him and Kai to be exact.

"Look familliar?"Jongin asked.Kyungsoo looked down,not wanting to look at Jongin."Yes..You brought me here last time and..this was where Kai first kissed me.."He answered shyly.Jongin's face looked so shock..and red.."W-what??Err...Wow..He's a twelve year old but he knows how to..do stuff.."Jongin said,blushing.

Jongin and Kyungsoo got out of the car.Kyungsoo winced at the strong sunlight hitting him.Jongin took his hand sweetly and led him inside.

It was still the same.A huge empty stage infront.Waiting for Jongin to devour it."Remeber when I taught you how to dance?"Jongin laughed and went on stage."Yeah..and then Kai kissed me.."Kyungsoo said unintentionaly,making Jongin laugh."Well,can you show me how Kai kissed you?"Jongin smirked and went closer to Kyungsoo."Haha..I can't show you..because he was the one who kissed me anyway..I forgot how.."Kyungsoo chuckled,playing in the game.Their faces are just inches away."Maybe I can help you remember?"Jongin smirked,making Kyungsoo blush.

Kyungsoo took a step back."Err..We should stay out for a bit..I don't wanna handle the problems back home.."Kyungsoo said."Well..If we're gonna stay out..I know someplace where no one can find us.."Jongin said."Oh really?Where?"Kyungsoo asked."Just follow me..."Jongin said and grabbed his hands.

____________________________________
A/N:Lol wtf man?I am seriously confused with the Eye Icon thingy?Does it mean publish?Omg..I published this chapter without even finishing it....Damn You WATTPAD!!But yeah..This is only part one thats why its short cuz Im sick as hell now..part two will come soon...Ugh..Yeah..So vote and comment ^^