Chapter 17.5:Sleepover

Jongin's pov*

"Oh well hello there!"I said oh so ever friendly to the person who
opened the door."What the heck are you doing in my house?And how the hell did you get in??!"Sehun yelled.I've been friends with him for..like as long as I could imagine..Of course I secretly duplicated the key.

"Hello,Sehun.."Kyungsoo said,smiling awkwardly.Aww so cute.."Hyung!!!It's so nice to see you here!"Sehun said excitedly and hugged Kyungsoo."Yah!Oh Sehun!You're excited to see Kyungsoo but not your bestfriend!!?"I complained."Yeah whatevs..You know I love ya.."Sehun said and sat on my lap."So why are you both here?"Sehun asked.

"Well,we kinda ran away from home.."I said..Sehun looked at me with a confused look."Wait..What are you talking bout?It's like you both are runaway groom and bride.."Sehun joked."Well..Something like that.."I said nervously.I could see the shocked face on Sehun's face."Dude!I thought you were kidding that day when you said you were fiance!"Sehun exclaimed and scrathed the back of his head.

"Its an arranged marriage Sehun.Our parents made some kind of deal.But its top secret."Kyungsoo said seriously."What the hell?Your parents are mean.They should not let u guys get married.You both don't even love eachother!"Sehun complained.Me and Kyungsoo looked at eachother cause we both knew that Sehun was not exactly right.

Sehun again had this shocked look."Wait wait wait..Don't tell me..that you both..actually love eac-"Sehun's sentence was cut off by the ring of the door bell."Go get it."I ordered."Why me?!"Sehun complained."Cause its your house."I shot back.Sehun glared at me and ran to the door.

I looked at Kyungsoo who was staring at his hands."What's wrong?You look nervous.."I asked.Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled sadly."Can I ask you something?"He asked.I stared at him,confused and nodded my head."Why did you tell me to runaway with you when my sister said she wanted to marry you?"He asked.I looked at him and blushed.I took his hand,making him surprised."It's..because..I lo-"

"Er..guys.." I got cut off by Oh Sehun's voice.I looked his way and saw a familliar man standing next to him.Shit...Tao.
__________________________________

*Kyungsoo's pov

Oh no..Its Tao!"Er..Tao..W-what are you doing here?"I asked.How did he find me??!"It's alright,Kyungsoo.Your father do not know where you are.I found where your location because I have implanted a gps into your phone."Tao explained.I took out my phone and stared at it.So all this time my phone had a gps in it?My life has been a lie!

"Then why are you here Tao?"Sehun asked.Tao stared at Sehun and smiled."I do not want anything to happen to my master so I have decided to stay with him."Tao said and glanced at Jongin."Oh yay..We have another one for the sleepover."Jongin said rather annoyed."SLEEPOVER?!"Sehun and I asked at the same time.

_____________________________________

I took out my charger and charged my phone.I could not help but stare at it.A GPS huh?I looked to my side and saw Jongin laying down the futon."Sehun's house is huge?Can't we use the guest room?"I asked.Jongin stopped and stared at me with a smile."Tao is sleeping there.Sehun won't let us use the guest room cause he thinks that we'll do inappropriate stuff in there.."Jongin laughed.I blushed as I know what that 'Inappropriate' stuff meant.Well..Tonight is kinda our first night together...

I layed down next to him and sighed."You know..You din't finish what you wanted to say.About..why we ran away."I said,looking at the ceiling.I could feel Jongin's stare at me."Kyungsoo..Look at me.."Jongin pleaded.I turned my head to look at him.His loving eyes staring at me.I could see a hint of red on his face and it made me blush too.We stared at eachother for some time,admiring eachother's beauty.

Jongin placed his hand on my face and smiled."Have anyone told you that you're beautiful?"He asked with such a soft and loving voice.I blushed at his words"Yeah..I get that all the time."I joked.He laughed and caressed my face."You really are beautiful,Do Kyungsoo.."He said and placed his other hand on my waist.

"So..we ran away because I'm beautiful?"I joked again.This time Jongin din't laugh and he looked at me seriously.He pulled me closer until our faces were just inches away.He leaned forward and kissed my forehead."No,Do Kyungsoo..It's..because..I love you."Jongin said.And as soon as those words came out,he smashed our lips together in a passionate but sweet kiss.Our lips fit perfectly.He bit my bottom lip and I moaned softly.

"Woah Woah Woah!This is gettin real intimate!"A voice interuppted.We stopped and I hid under the blanket in embarassment."Yah!Oh Sehun You cockblocker!"I heard Jongin yell."I'm sorry okay..But you guys can't just have sex in someone's living room y'know?"Sehun warned.I blushed at his words.We weren't gonna have sex..Or..were we?

"Who was going to have sex?"I heard Tao joining in.I peaked from the blanket and he had this furious eyes."Oh..Nothing..Just those two love birds eating each others face."Sehun explained or..maybe joked?"Kyungsoo..Maybe you should wait after you're both married."Tao said.A-after marriage?H-honeymoon??*blush*

"Yah!Tao..People these days don't need to get married for sex y'know?They just..do it."Sehun stated."Oh really?Now it figures why youngsters are so messed up nowadays..Like you maybe?"Tao said.I could feel his dark aura..Wait..Whats happening?"Hey!Yeah..I do have sex a lot but that doesnt mean I'm messed up okay?You're saying this like you're such an innocent angel and never done it before."Sehun fought back.Tao blushed at Sehun's statement.Oh no..Jongin looked at me and I shot him an awkward look.

Sehun looked at the red tomato Tao and shot him a confused look.."Woah woah woah!Don't tell me..that you've never..done IT.."Sehun said in shock,making Tao blush more."So..you're..a virgin?"Sehun asked softly and he somehow look like he's..blushing.."Ugh..Why are we talking about this?!I'm going to sleep.Good Night Kyungsoo,Jongin."Tao said and quickly ran to the guest room.

I placed my attention on Sehun and saw him smiling.."Well,better go to sleep too then..Hehe..Good Night lovebirds.."Sehun suspiciously said and disappeared.I turn my head and saw Jongin smiling at me..He leaned forward and I quickly closed my eyes.

A felt warm lips on my forehead and blushed.I opened my eyes and pouted when his lips left."Don't be so cute,Do Kyungsoo.We better get some sleep too..Goodnight my love."He softly said and closed his eyes.

I stared at his beautiful god-like face.I blushed as I remembered his answer to my question.I leaned closer and whispered to his ear."I love you too,Kim Jongin.."

____________________________________

A/N:HELLO MY LOVELIES.I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!Do you guys miss me?Imma cry now T.T I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE.My exam really sucked and it took so much of my freakin time -_- But I'm finally free!!Until August..Then free again!!Until October..*sigh*So yeah guys!!I'm sorry again and I love yall.And I hope yall enjoy this chapter and the feellzz too!❤❤Vote and Comment!And if ya want to..Follow too!MUAHHH❤Saranghae,Wo ai ni,I love you,mahal kita,saya sayang awak!