Chapter 8: Identity

Kyungsoo's Pov*

"W-what are you talking bout Jongin?Don't you remember me?You found my diary."I reminded him..Does he seriously not recognise me?"Erm..I'm sorry..Please don't shout at me.."Jongin said with teary eyes.What the??!Is he..gonna..cry?"Okay Okay..I'm sorry..But do you really don't recognise me?"I asked again."Well,I maybe do know you..B-but..I don't really remember..Do you know me?"Jongin asked..Lol.Of course I know him.That asshole."Erm..Yeah..I mean we go to the same school and we've talked before..My name's Kyungsoo."I answered.

I don't know why..But he seems..Different.Like,It's not him."Oh..Sorry..My mom  always says I forget people easily.So,just treat me like you always do.I'll remember soon."He said smiling. "Hmm..Okay Jongin..Can you help me?I'm lost.And I need somewher to spend a night at.Do you know any place?And can u lend me some money..I..er..Dint bring my wallet."I asked..Hoping he would help me.

"Of Course I'll help you!We're friends aren't we?"He said.Friends?We are friends?I blushed lightly."Well,I think so..So do you know anywhere?"I asked."You can just stay at my house for tonight.I don't think my mom would mind.And My dad is out with his friend."He said.Hmm..His house?Well..I am curious to where this jerk lives.."Yeah..Sure..Thanks.I really appreciate it.."I said.
___________________________________
Author's Pov*

It was a 15 minute walk to Jongin's house.Kyungsoo and Jongin stopped infront of a huge house.Which Kyungsoo guessed..Is Jongin's house."Woah..Is This your house?It's huge."Kyungsoo asked staring at Jongin's home.(Kyungsoo and Jongin's house are very similar.Kyungsoo's house is a bit bigger)

"Yup..Me,mommy and dad.All in one place.."Jongin said smiling.They went in and Kyungsoo saw his mom standing near the stairs.She's beautiful.Like an older female version of Jongin."Jongin where were you?You know you shouldnt be going out this late with your condition!"Jongin's mother scolded him and quickly checked his body to find any bruises or cuts."Jongin..Please dont leave without telling me,ok?I dont want you going out all by yourself."His mom said, worried."But I was with my friend."Jongin said. "Your friend?"Jongin's mom looked over to Kyungsoo."A-ah!Um..Nice too meet you Jongin's mom!I'm Do Kyungsoo.Your son helped me before when I was in trouble."Kyungsoo said then bowed."Oh..Hello there Kyungsoo.Please,just call me Ms.Kim.Well,My son is always a help.The other side of him at least..."She whispered the last part.

"Hey mom..Can Kyungsoo stay here for tonight?Please..He has problems so he can't really go home tonight."Jongin said to his mother.Ms.Kim looked over to Kyungsoo and nodded."Okay.Sure..You can sleep in Jongin's room.Jongin,Why don't you sleep in my room.I don't think your dad is coming home until tomorrow morning."Ms.Kim said,making Jongin blush."But mom...I wanna sleep with my friend.I'm a big boy!I'm not scared of ghosts!Kyungsoo will orotect me."Jongin said childishly."Fine..Kyungsoo-shi.Would you mind sharing a room with my highly childish son?"Ms.Kim asked."Ah!No...I don't mind at all..Jongin,Do you snore?"Kyungsoo asked jokingly."Nope,I don't..snore that loud.I swear!You won't even hear my snoring!"Jongin said embarassed.Kyungsoo laughed."Fine then..I'll share a room with you."Kyungsoo said,making Jongin smile.

______________________________________

Jongin's room looked very classic.His walls were painted red and brown.He had posters of dancers everywhere.He had awards on the top of his shelf.Looks like he won lots of things."Jongin.Do you dance?"Kyungsoo asked as he sat down on Jongin's bed."Yeah..I love dancing.It's my passion.I started dancing when I was little.Dancing..makes me  happy."Jongin said.Kyungsoo could see the spark in his eyes when he  mentioned he loves dancing."Oh..Seems like you've won lots of awards on dance competitions huh?"Kyungsoo asked enviously."Well,yeah..I mostly dance ballet.What about you Kyungsoo?What do you like doing?"Jongin asked as he opened his cabinet.

"Me?Erm..I sing..Mostly english songs.Ballad.I've won a few prizes during Junior High.But I don't really go to competitions anymore now.Because of my family problems.I also like to be in the kitchen.I really like cooking."Kyungsoo said shyly.No one except Chanyeol ever knew he liked cooking.His cooking was no doubt delicious.Jongin took of his shirt to wear a new one.His tan abs and fit figure were highly visible.Making Kyungsoo blushed when he saw them."Woah!You cook?Cool!You should cook for me next time.I bet its yummy!"Jongin said, making Kyungsoo blush harder."Eh Kyungsoo!How old are you?You look like you're 10..So that means I'm older!"Jongin excitedly said."10?!Are you kidding?I'm much older than that.I'm 18."Kyungsoo said annoyed."Really?Ohh..So that means you're older.So I'll call you hyung!"Jongin said then smiled happily.

They are now laying on Jongin's king sized bed.Both still not asleep,but are not talking.Just thinking.It was silent for a long time.Jongin faced Kyungsoo and stared at him."Hey Hyung..I like being your friend.Can we be friends forever?"Jongin said,breaking the silence.Kyungsoo was shocked by the sudden question.But he finally answered "Well,It depends.Maybe one of us will be  going away.For a long time..But if we keep touch,we could maybe still be..friends.."Kyungsoo is still not used to saying friend.He doesnt even say that to Chanyeol.He calls Chanyeol "A pain in the ass who I always hang around with."Even if they are really best friends."Hmm..I would never break my contact with you.Cause you are my first friend!"Jongin said.Kyungsoo could not help but be confused."First friend?What is he talking about?"He thought.Soon,they drifted of to sleep.

_______________________________________
-Next morning-

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and saw Jongin starring at him.But his eyes were different.Cold."What the fuck are you doing in my room?"Jongin screamed to Kyungsoo's face.Kyungsoo sat up.Feeling confused."W-what are you talking about?You said I could spend the night here."Kyungsoo said.Jongin glared at Kyungsoo and said "Huh!I don't think I would ever let any Gay dude sleep in my room.Get Out."Making Kyungsoo heart ache."What the?What's wrong with him?After all the nice things he said to me last night and now this?"Kyungsoo thought."Well?What are you waiting for?Get out!And  Slave..Even If I act flirty with you that day doesnt mean that I like you.Cause I will NEVER let a gross gay sleep next to me."And as soon as those words came out of Jongin's mouth,Kyungsoo slapped him as hard as he can and ran down the stairs crying,leaving Jongin shocked and furious.

As Kyungsoo headed for the front door with Jongin cursing him from upstairs,Ms.Kim grabbed his arm and dragged him to the kitchen."I'm sorry Ms.Kim,I had to hit him..He said awful things to me.Please,just let me leave.."Kyungsoo said as he cried.Ms.Kim held Kyungsoo in for a hug.Just like a mother..Like his step mother from back home..Just like his real mother."Shh..Kyungsoo.I understand..It's okay."She said softly.Kyungsoo got even more confused."Kyungsoo..My Jongin has a disease.He has Dissociative Identity Disorder"Ms.Kim said.Kyungsoo's mind went blank."He has.. Dissociative Identity Disorder?Does that mean..he has more than one Identity?"He said to himself."That's why..He changes character.He's the loving son one moment,then a trouble making son.He's been through this since he was 12.After he got into an accident with his brother.Which is now resting in heaven.."Ms.Kim said in a shaky voice.Her eyes tearing up.Kyungsoo..still shocked.

"Honey,I'm home!"Suddenly came from the living room.Kyungsoo followed Ms.Kim to the living room and saw Jongin's dad,which is also Principle Kim."Oh Honey..You're back."She said wiping her tears."Hello Principle Kim."Kyungsoo bowed."Good Morning,Kyungsoo.."Mr.Kim said."W-wait..but the principle is new.How does he know my name?Maybe he saw my student file."Kyungsoo thought.But then he saw another figure next to him.A man."Kyungsoo.."The man said.Kyungsoo looked more closely and his felt like his heart fell.

"Appa!"

_____________________________________

A/N:Huuuuu.. XD..Yeahh I updated..I spent the whole afternoon in my room typing this....XD And for those who don't know what 'Dissociative Identity Disorder' (previously known as
multiple personality disorder) ..It is thought to be an effect
of severe trauma during early childhood, usually
extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, or emotional abuse.Lol.I searched that XD.So yeah!I hope u all liked this chap!I'll update soon!VOTE AND COMMENT!♥♥