Chapter 3:Lost book

*Kyungsoo's Pov

"What the hell??Whe-where is my Diary???"I screamed."Chill bruh..It wouldnt kill u.."Chanyeol said."The fuck can I chill?My freakin diary is missing
!All my fuckin secrets are in it!'I screamed.

"Okay okay.Where did u last see your precious diary?"Chanyeol asked.I tried to recall my memory.Wait.I think.When I bumped into that guy before..Most of my books fell.Oh shit!What if that guy found it?Oh no..Then he'll know my "Secret".."Err..err.. I think i left it near the corridor..When I bumped into that guy..Maybe it fell..."I said.."Ohhh snap!Anyone who passed by the corridor could have taken it..Wait..Did cha perhaps put that secret in there?"Chanyeol asked.I noded."The hell bruh??!Shit..s'kay..ill protect ya.."He said nervously.

Damn Im dead.We hurried to the corridor and looked for that fuggin diary of mine.But theres no sign of it!We asked the students around and they had no clue.noo..Wait!Maybe I could ask that boy who bumped into me.His name is Jong-an?wait no..Jong-dae?Pftt.thats my neighbour..Jongin?yeah.So I asked one of the female students.And wow.Jongin sure has a rep..Like "The hottest boy in school"aka"Sex God"Pft.He's in the first year.2-B..hm.this kid is pretty smart.I slamed open the classroom door and scanned for Jongin.There I saw him with some other so-called Hotties..

"Yah!Jongin!"I screamed.He realised and stared dead at me."Yo..Arent you that shortie?"His friends laughed as he said that.Sheesh that jerk!"I need to talk to you alone.."I whispered."Woahh..A confession?Ka-I mean Jongin..Handle this properly this time..Dont just go on a one night stand like what u did to that chick"His friend joked.

Jongin glared..i think at his friend.I dragged him outside the classroom and asked him"Did u see my book?A light blue book with a picture of a flying swan?e..erm..with glitters.."I blushed at my own words."Your what?book?Nope.I dint see it.And glitter?thats fuckin girly."I hissed at his language."Well..If u did see it..Tell me okay?!And do not open it!"I warned."Yeah..yeah.."He said lazily.And walked back into his classroom.Ugh.If he dint see it..Where could it be??!

Kai's Pov*

I walked back after talking to shortie and sat on my chair."So..Did ya reject him?How'd you do it?Did he cry?"My bestfriend,Sehun asked."It wasnt a confession dummy..We just talked about something"I said.Sehun smirked.The teacher when in and we all took our original seats.As the teacher was teaching stuff I already know..Like seriously..I slightly peeked under my table and scanned the book I had.It was light blue.With a picture of a bird or something..and..glitters..sheesh,Like a girl.Yeah.It was that shorties book.I found it on the floor after we bumped.And I just wanted to tease him and give it back.But..When he said.."Do not open it!"I was curious.I flipped the cover and read."The Diary of Do Kyungsoo".Ohh man..This should be fun to read.*Smirk*

A/N:So hey guys..sorry for the long update.Well..i actually wanted to delete this story since not many reads it.But then I realised..Well at least I got some readers!I should be grateful XD!So..Kai took Kyungie's diary..Hmm..what do u think the "secret"might be?haha..continues on the next chap.And..Im pretty sure my Neighbour is Gay/Yaoi.I saw him and another boy acting lovey dovey and touching.Like in a weird way.Heck!Vote and Comment yoo~~