Chapter 22:Under the moonlight

Author's Pov*

Kyungsoo sat on the sands and stared up the starry sky.He let out a long sigh and laughed to himself." Wow..Never actually thought Jongin could be that naive.I don't trust them,yeah okay maybe I'm judging by their looks but if i feel like something is wrong,then its wrong."Kyungsoo said to himself.He stared at the calm waves and sighed more.He wanted to spend time more with Jongin,as his boyfriend.As his fiance.But now theres a filthy girl sleeping with him and Kyungsoo has to sleep alone."Not wanting any suspicions" Jongin said.

Kyungsoo got up and kicked the sand out of frustration.He walked back quietly to the villa but stopped as he saw someone outside Jongin's room.

"Shh..someone will hear us!"The person said.It was the friend of the girl who's with Jongin and she was holding a camera.Kyungsoo sneaked closer to clearly hear their conversation."Don't you think this is too much?I mean..What do we even get out of this?"The brunette asked."She said she'll give us half of what she earns.This plan is too good,just sneak a picture of them on the bed together and spread it out.Tell the public that Jongin harrased her and made her pregnant.He's filthy rich so obviously his family has to take responsibility too."The other girl said.

Kyungsoo gasped in shocked and quickly ran towards them and snatched their camera."What is this about taking pictures and spreading them?Who are you people?I knew there was something wrong happening!"Kyungsoo yelled and burst in Jongin's room proceeding to yell for him to  wake up but stopped halfway as he saw the unpleasant sight infront him.

The blondie was on Jongin and they were somehow on the floor and both Jongin's and the girl's face was read as if they just had a hot make out."Kyungsoo,no this is not what it looks like!"Jongin said in panic as he was worried his precious hyung would run out.

But instead Kyungsoo walk towards them and grabbed the girls hair by force and dragged her out the villa,leaving Jongin and the others in complete awe.

"What the fuck are you doing,you asshole?!"She yelled as she struggled to be release from Kyungsoo's hell ripping grip."No, nothing..ya'know I'm just gonna give u a surprise *smiles* "Kyungsoo said while smiling a very very odd smile.

They arrived near a rainforest and He then let go off her hair and proceeded to lightly push her back which she literally fell on her ass."Weak"Kyungsoo muttered."What the hell so is this your revenge or something?You're pathetic."She smirked."Well no darling,these are your surprise."Kyungsoo stated as he threw tiny objects to her.She then looked around her to see nuts all over and a small object fell on her head."Ow!What the fuck?"She yelped and looked up to see squirrels staring down at her.

Kyungsoo giggled and skipped far away as the squirrels all start jumping her as they were very..(VERY) protective over their nuts.Like how Kyungsoo is on Jongin.(feelss)

"You asshole!What are you, satan?!!"She yelled as she was trying to defend herself from the wrath of the bushy squirrels."I wonder why I get called that a lot.."Kyungsoo said and laughed.
_____________________________

"Kyungsoo!"Kyungsoo heard someone yelling from afar.It was Jongin and Sehun."Kyungsoo..What are you doing?Where is she?"Jongin asked worriedly which obviously made Kyungsoo pissed as Jongin was more worried about her than him."She is being attacked by squirrels..Cause she has their nuts.Squirrels hate their stuff getting taken.Like me.I'm a squirrel.Ugh forget it."Kyungsoo said,frustrated.The girls heard Kyungsoo and ran to help their friend.Jongin looked confused and only stared.

"Well?Why are u not going too?Werent you so worried about her?Did you guys fall in love or something and your hormones could not be controlled so you make out?"Kyungsoo asked angrily.

Jongin sighed and quickly grabbed hold of Kyungsoo in a tight embrace."You idiot..I was worried about you.We were on the floor cause I was sleeping there and she was sleeping on the bed.She went down and started kissing me but all I could think of was you.How this vacation was for us to be together..And I was worried she might attack you too when you brought her with you."Jongin explained to Kyungsoo.

"Hey!What's going on here?Its like 2 am in the morning"Chanyeol and the others asked as they joined them."Sehun.Explain to them.I need to go"Kyungsoo said as he dragged Jongin along with him.

"K-Kyungsoo..what's wrong?Where are you bringing me?"Jongin asked.Kyungsoo just kept quiet and dragged him to his room and locked the door."Kyungs-"Jongin managed to say as he was interrupted by the passionate kiss of Kyungsoo.Jongin was surprised but kissed back.Their lips moved together perfectly in their kiss between gasps.Jongin bit Kyungsoo's bottom lip,making Kyungsoo let out a small moan.

Jongin lifted up Kyungsoo's thighs so his thighs would be wrapping around his body.Jongin proceeded to move to the bed and laid Kyungsoo down.After a hot and passionate kiss,Jongin proceeded to lift Kyungsoo's shirt to reveal milky white skin under in.He then gave lovely kisses all over Kyungsoo's body as Kyungsoo held back moans by covering his mouth.

"Kyungsoo..don't..I want to hear your voice.."Jongin begged as he looked into Kyungsoo's eyes with lust.Kyungsoo nodded and uncovered his mouth.Jongin continued on his neck as he gave his love marks as a sign that Kyungsoo is his and only his.Jongin stared into Kyungsoo's eyes and smiled.

"Do Kyungsoo,thanks for making me feel happy"Jongin said softly.Kyungsoo smiled."Kim Jongin,thanks for falling in love with me.."Kyungsoo replied with a soft sigh of happiness.

The night of their love continues under the moonlight.
_______________________________

A/N:OMGGG I UPDATED AHHHH Btw guys if u want to support me do follow my boyxboy instagram account it's new and I post funny stuff XD DO IT FOR THE UPDATESSS It's @yaoi_blove  Do follow huhu DM if u want XD  

And I'm sorry if I din't write the full smut here heheh cause wattpad might rate and private my ff to 18+ -_- So if u guys want the full smut,do comment and I'll write it in my other creation "Kpop Boyxboy oneshots" okaysss I love you Vote and comment lovelies❤

Sorry for the grammar I'm on medicine now XD