Chapter 18:Lucky

*Author's pov

-This happened after Tao went back to the room-

Tao laid on the bed and stared up the ceiling.He groaned and kicked the air."So what if he knows I'm a virgin?Nothing is gonna happen right?And besides..Lots of people are still virgin's at this age!"Tao said to himself.He scratched his head roughly and burried his face in the pillow out of embarassment.He closed his eyes and thought.."I'm just spending a night here to take care of Kyungsoo..Not to think about foolish stuff.Go to sleep Tao..Just go to sleep.."

Tao was drifting off to sleep but was woken up by the sound of the door opening.He quickly turned around and hid himself under the blanket.He heard light footsteps as if there were no footsteps at all.Even though Tao is charming and strong,he is still a scaredycat towards ghost and paranormal stuff.

The footsteps got closer and Tao suddenly felt weight on the edge of the bed.He gripped the blanket tighter and closed his eyes."Oh no.Oh no..W-who..is..it?Or maybe what is it?"He thought to himself.He then felt something touching his back and his whole body stiffened."Tao.."the voice whispered.

Tao widened his eyes as he recognised the voice.He loosened his grip on the blanket as he knew it was not a ghost."W-what are you doing here?"Tao whispered-yelled under the blanket."I'm allowed to go anywhere in this house cause I basically own it."The owner if the voice laugh.Tao let out a sigh and got out of under the blanket."Okay..So why are you meeting me then?"Tao asked,annoyed.

"Eh?What's with that tone?Have I ever done something to earn your hatred?"The voice asked.Tao sighed again and stared at the person infront of him."Yes,in the matter of fact..You did.You got involved in my master's life.I know who you are,Oh Sehun.You are Jongin's best and childhood friend,you go to the same school as my master,your parents work as real estate agents,you love dancing..and...you use girls only for sex.That..is disgusting.."Tao said in disgust,making Sehun's eyes widened.

Sehun stared at Tao since he had never..got called disgusting before..Never..Tao was the first.He..is different.Sehun pinned down Tao on the the bed and smirked."Hmm..You sure know a lot about me..Then you'd probably know how I am..on the bed right?I've actually never tried doing a guy before..Its good for my experience.."Sehun purred.And Tao..not being naive,pushed him off."No matter how many times or what you do..I will never..be one of your victims.Now I don't care if this is your house,but if you don't get out of this room,I'll leave thr house."Tao warned.

Sehun did not want Tao to leave as he actually cared about Tao but does not realise it.He stood up and looked at the door.As he was heading for the door,he quickly went back to kiss Tao's lips and ran away to his room,smirking.Leaving Tao speechless.As Tao finally processed what had happened,he scream loudly.

-In the living room-

Kyungsoo woke up by Tao's loud(and girly) scream.He tried to get up and check on Tao but he was stopped by a pair of protecting arm wrapped around his waist."Go back to sleep..Tao probably got harassed by Sehun..Thats all.."Jongin said and tighten his arms around Kyungsoo's waist.Kyungsoo smiled lovingly at Jongin and laid back down.He heard Jongin snoring and wondered how he could go back to sleep that fast..

He stared at the beatiful face infront of him and carassed it."I'm so lucky.."Kyungsoo whispered and gave Jongin a kiss on the forehead.Kyungsoo closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.But what he din't notice is the smile that was printed on Jongin's face..

"No..I'm the lucky one.."Jongin thought to himself.

In the morning..

"Kyungsoo...Wake up baby.."Jongin said to the angelic boy sleeping beside him."Wake up..Don't make me do stuff to you.."Jongin joked..But Kyungsoo did not move an inch..Jongin started to worry."Kyungsoo..Don't fake this..Kyungsoo wake up!!"Jongin yelled.Kyungsoo looked pale..He was not moving."Kyungsoo..Please..my love!Wake up!What's wrong?!"Jongin yelled louder,starting to tear up.

Tao heard the yelling and went down to check what was wrong.He saw Jongin on his knees and shaking Kyungsoo."What's going on?"Tao asked.Jongin looked at Tao with teary eyes.At the same time,Oh Sehun also went down,curious at what was happening."I-it's Kyungsoo...He's..Not moving.."Jongin said.Tao looked Kyungsoo's way and saw Kyungsoo just laying down and also very pale.He kneeled down and tried to shake Kyungsoo awake."Kyungsoo..Master..Wake up..It's morning..stop sleeping"Tao said.But still..Kyungsoo did not move.

Tao widened his eyes as he noticed something."Call the ambulans!Now!"Tao yelled and carried Kyungsoo."Why what's wrong?What's going on?!"Jongin asked, worried.Tao looked at Jongin with a very worried expression.

"Kyungsoo is not breathing!"

______________________________________
A/N:Yayy!So I updated.And wow..what a twist huh?Honestly..I dont know where I'm going with this story..And Im sorry most of this chapter was Taohun.I just ship them XD Everyone has their own ship..TBH..This story has no plot but I get new ideas while I'm writing this so WOW.I'm hoping I can write an awesome ending.Anddd..Also..can you guys pleasseeee do me a favor? Please support my boy best friend on his yaoi story titled "Life's little pleasure"..If you can't find it..Go to his profile TomJ165.He's new so please excuse his shyness..If you like Kaisoo then of course some of you would like boyxboy fics right?He's working hard on updating it Im so proud.He aint gay btw..He just ships yaoi(boyxboy)And also be kind enough to vote for him.He'll be so happy..Can you guys also vote for him?Haha..I'm tryna be a good friend here❤So yeah Lovelies!I'll update soon so VOTE AND COMMENT YALL❤❤