4

Floyd and Harley held hands once
One official time

The first time was pure coincidence at work, they had to work together to kill a common enemy and accomplish their mission. They didn't pay much attention to it, work is work, sometimes you have to do it that way.

The second time, however, they were no longer on the job, they were back at their headquarters with the others and Rick informed them that their newest recruit had unfortunately failed in his task and died in the fight. Just then Harley grabbed his hand lightly, she wasn't too concerned about it and Floyd let her hold it for a moment before she let go of his hand. That was usually a small consolation right?

The next time Floyd had a few seconds to react and save her life, before flopping down during the fight, his first reaction was to grab her arm and pull her towards him. Although they didn't even have a moment to realize that they were in each other's arms, immediately returning to the fight.

Another time, and the first for which Floyd had no explanation, was the night they sat by the window together during one of the starry nights. They didn't talk, they just stayed in each other's presence and admired, the shining objects.
Something in the man, hinted that he had to do this. Slowly he touched her hand, to which she did not move away but responded and allowed him to grab her hand.

That was the moment when he realized that he had totally screwed up