Scary videos

I wrote this while on emotional hold
Just George and Diablo watching scary videos and then going to Floyd.

- What the hell are you doing - asked Floyd when he entered the living room of their headquarters and saw his two "colleagues" stretched out on the floor under blankets accompanied by strange sounds coming from the phone
- Don't scare us like that! We are watching scary videos on the internet! - George, who Floyd thought was the originator of the idea, looked at him accusingly. God, here we go again...
- I thought you guys were done with this after what happened last time...-
- the last time was the last time! Now it's different! We are prepared for what we are going to see! - outraged the Australian as the boy with the tattoos just sat by and watched this exchange of words. Poor boy will suffer the most because of this fool anyway.
The man sighed before giving up
- Fine, do whatever you want just don't come crying to me later.-  He said before retreating to his room.

And just as he thought, he was awakened in the night by screams and running around headquarters.
Any more and they would have been killed.
- FLOYD WAKE UP SOMETHING IS CHASING US - he heard shouting from the living room as he slowly got up from his warm and so very comfortable bed. As soon as he left the room, he felt two bodies hide behind him. Night like night. And he was telling them to stop watching some stupid stuff on the internet. Why did he become their babysitter....

- Show me where is this monster.