Author note - A VERY IMPORTANT ONE!

Hey, I'm so sorry to the people who were expecting this to be an update (please forgive me) but I think this fanfic is mostly done. Like I've been thinking about how to finish this up without just a bunch of Hophie/Tagatha fluff, plus I can't be bothered with loads of lovey dovey stuff (other than Sokeefe, that's my current thing... Keefe Sencen for life!) because I feel like I loved writing this so much for the drama between Sophie and Tedros more than anything. Like those scenes with them two arguing but at the same time almost seducing eachother was absolutely the best to write. So, maybe as time goes on I'll write like extras? One titled Tagatha fluff and one titled Hophie fluff? I don't know, but anyway we've reached the end. It's wierd, like the end of an era. Writing this fanfiction has taken a year of my life and, I know it might seem I'm making a big fuss over nothing, I'm gonna miss it. But, hopefully you all enjoyed reading the only fanfiction I've ever finished (woohoo!) and I really hope you consider checking out some of my other stories!

Anyway, credits (because I owe some of my readers big time):
Severyna7 - You were my first ever commenter and were there from the start.
bl0ndiex - You always consistently supported this fanfiction, for months now and always a regular commenter.

FutureAuthor86 - You are a newer reader, but despite my inconsistent updates you were always one of the first there.

Dauntless_Surly - Always comment and never gave up on the fanfiction even though I was SO bad at updating hehe.

bl2ckw8lf - Always a consistent commenter :)

MauveDiamonds - Consistent commenter :)

I'm not sure why but the names of the people aren't showing up on my phone soooo here's the lot:
- Severyna7
- bl0ndiex
- FutureAuthor86
- Dauntless_Surly
- bl2ckw8lf
- MauveDiamonds

Well, here we are. I just want to say thank you all so much, I wouldn't have thought a year ago, in November when I started this, that in December 2021 I would have 3.7k reads, so thank you all so much for supporting, even when the writing wasn't as good or when I took 3 months to update. Seriously, you all are the best, I owe yous the world. Again, thank you so so much, and have a good day, or night, wherever you are. <3