45

The kids were in bed and so was I this year. They were putting everything together in Yilena's bedroom so I could still be present. It was always and still funny to see Jane and Yilena going at it when they put certain things together. Kennedy and I always stand back and make fun of them. This year it was little bikes with training wheels for them. I told them battery vehicles was too much for them at their age and my mother and I wouldn't want to do first aid on them if it could be prevented. They laughed because bikes would be the same. They finished everything around 2 and carried the stuff downstairs to put under it by the tree. They brought the cookies up on a napkin for me to eat my share with milk. We all went to bed. The kids would be up early begging to go downstairs.

Babe you okay? Yeah just missing my family that I barely knew before being put in the foster system. Yeah we heard you and Kennedy swapping stories. Jane and I always feel bad for you two each year. Sorry. It's okay Yilena. Come here. You sure? Yes.
Yilena places her head on my abs and just holds me. I pull her loose strands of hair back. She finally goes to sleep and so do I.
The kids were in the hallway at 7:39 waiting for us adults to go downstairs. Jane held onto my waist helping me down while everyone else sorted the presents for each of us to open.
The kids loved their bikes, books and other items. We loved the perfumes they chose for each of us along with our new pajamas, robes and slippers. Jane and Yilena cleaned up the mess and we all went outside dressed warm . The kids had their safety gear and sure enough James got hurt. Yilena picked him up and I stitched his chin up. He cried a little but stopped when he saw Bradley driving up with gifts more for them besides the bedroom furniture and accessories they had received early. .
BRADLEY MORE? YES JAMES. DO YOU THINK WE REALLY NOT GET YOU MORE THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT? OUR GUESTS WERE ARRIVING.
My mother just chuckled already stitches? Yes. You know the day and night we will be busy not just with my the kids. I know mom. I ordered enough supplies. Its locked up in my safe.
The food was being brought in and everyone was sitting all over to eat.
The kids and even the big ones like uncle Tommy, Bradley, uncle Frankie, uncle Frosty, Jay, uncle Casey, cousins- Carlo, Juanita, Antonio and Joey couldn't wait to open their gifts.
I suggested we let the adults go first because Bradley and uncle Tommy had been bugging me all along what their gifts were. The kids surprised us after Carlo, Juanita, Antonio, Joey, Casey and my dad opened their gifts for a cruise from all of us with their spouses or girlfriends if they had one. Atwater and his mother just laughed along with Jackie and Richard.
Bradley and Tommy went outside to see their gifts. We had trailers hooked up to Drew's and my hummer, Hailey's vehicle for Jay, and uncle Frosty's truck. During lunch we had several of us leave a little at a time to move the vehicles so the vehicles that were going to get the trailers had enough room for them and the new golf carts.

Here we go again. They took their golf carts down to race like little kids. Uncle Tommy and Jay needed some stitches after they drove by each other and scratched each other's with their nails deep enough. Kathryn and the boys thought it was cool. Drew scolded uncle Tommy for his behavior and not for cutting his nails shorter like she reminded him that morning. Hailey yelled at Jay and told him to have fun driving the golf cart home without a license on it. We knew she was just venting and wouldn't let that occur. My mother went inside to get our medical supplies to stitch them up.
Now no more people are to get hurt. My daughter and I done doing first aid especially to grown men who should know better.
Yes Esmi. Yes doc. Ouch MA that hurt. It was suppose to. You are too grown for this antics. I expect them from the kids not from you and Jay. MA too didn't slap Jay. He's not my child. Oh Angela you have my permission to do so.
Ouch Angela that hurt.
We all laughed and Hailey just smiled.
Babe you gave her permission that was just evil. Yes it was. We all continued to laugh.
Nina brought apple and peach cider combination for us all to toast to a new year together because not all of us would be together for new years.
Everyone finally left and the kids played with their indoor toys. I could of killed my brother and Drew for getting Leo a drum set. Yilena agreed with my thoughts. Maur didn't say anything, but I knew she was thinking it.Yilena and Maur could of killed Tommy and Drew for getting the twins loud instruments too. Drew handed us each earphones and Kennedy too.