50

We got home to find Kennedy studying at the dinner table  Jane and Yilena check this out. I  was going to text you this. This was part of our discussion in class today of so many using medical Marijuana the pros and cons. I thought it was funny when you hear cops eat alot of donuts. Now I know the real truth you to like them so much. I was getting ready to send it when Maura started to laugh.

 I was getting ready to send it when Maura started to laugh

I see why now. This is indeed funny. I text it to them and they looked at it and laughed. Yilena that reminds me did you pick up more pickles and cinnamon rolls? Yes . We just should name you pickle head. The kids walked in and started laughing. Avery said good one. Auntie Bradley went to go pick up fresh garlic bread.  I did the sauce too. Oh so we just have to cook them now. Thanks baby girl. I didn't think traffic would be so bad tonight. Elizabeth and her family should be here soon.
The kids are cleaned up and the kitchen too. Clinton cleaned the floor for me. This is the second batch of sauce.  The boys had a little too much fun learning how to make them. You taught all three . Oh my nani is going to get you. Only Leo was to learn. I know. Mama why only me? My nani Rizzoli only wanted her grandkids to know. Your nani doesn't even know. Please don't tell anyone or cousin Avery will be in trouble with your uncles.  We won't.

Jane just shook her head. 
We were almost done when Elizabeth showed up with her family.
Jane hello. Come in the kids are in the back. Don't worry the kids can go back their. It's heated with heat lamps and their nanny is back there with them. Along with my niece and her boyfriend. Let me get them situated and Henry and I will come back in. Hello Yilena. The Tim's this is my other partner and Ling time friend, Dr. Maura Isles. Nice to meet you  The same.

This is my husband, Henry Tim and our daughter Lilly

My sons James and Javier

Henry and Elizabeth came back inside.
Would you like a beverage,  wine,  beer, juice water or soda. I will have a glass of wine. Henry a juice. I am on call
after midnight. I  should of had you come at another evening. It's okay. As a doctor we are use to putting in long hours  Maura aren't you the coroner of Sacramento? Yes  I thought I recognize the name. It's nice to finally put a face to a name. The same Henry. Okay you two no shop talk. Here is your wine and beer.
Your kids are gorgeous. Thank you Maura. They are handful at times. Lilly is in college already at 14 years old and the twins are little monsters. We forewarned them. There is enough adults to keep them out of trouble.  We hope lol. Our daughter is the handful one. She is a pre med student at the VA hospital. Wow,so this is the girl who has been giving us doctors a run for our money. She is highly appreciated at m
Mercy hospital. She has cut down surgery times and making on much safer for all. I am glad her intelligence is working. I didn't know they were already having her teach. Yilena we are watching videos and live feeds to see her work on corpses. We than train and perfect before we do it alive humans.  She will be glad to know that. 
Dinner is ready. Maur can you go get everyone outside so they can wash up. Will do.
Maur leaves.  Everyone comes inside. Little one this is Dr. Henry Tim.very nice to meet you Dr.  Tim. Your videos and live feeds are teaching me and my colleagues so much. I am glad.  Mama may I have a water instead of juice. Yes sweetie. I will get it. .Kathryn how old are you? I am going to be four. Wow and I thought I was smart.  What do you mean Lilly? I am fourteen and a pre med student. Lilly it's not all cracked up to be a genius at a young age. I have messed up big time.  This is why I am only willing to teach. Oh.
Everyone is quiet for a few minutes and begin to eat. Oh my gosh Jane this is just like Italy ravioli s that are only made a few times out of the year. We missed Christmas this year because I started taking over patients.  This is my nani Rizzoli recipe that only the Rizzoli grandchildren know and pass onto theirs. My mother still doesn't know it and not lack from trying.  I was running behind and Avery started it and end up making two batches of sauce because of the boys. Mama it was Leo's fault.  We will talk about it later. Okay mama.  See Leo we in trouble again.  Yup.  No videos again. Well at least we get to read our comic magazines.
Jane the boys read too? Yes,  they don't comprehend all but read and speak well above their ages. They are going to be four too.
The dinner and dessert went went well. I was glad we got to spend time with them.
We sent leftovers with them and they were grateful.

Yilena, Maur and I went to Yilena's bedroom and made love all night