47

Kennedy, Yilena, Jane , and my brothers set up the bedrooms and bathroom after the furniture and accessories arrived for the basement.
The kids wished now their bedrooms were downstairs.
Drew took the flier and printed them at work as well as what was in today's paper. Maura was doing the interviews. She found the perfect person today. Jane, Kennedy and I were caught off. My brothers met him and Frankie looked him up real good to make sure he wasn't in trouble with the law. He had two parking tickets but he was a minor than. Maura hired Clinton Jacob's as the kids new male nanny. He had reputable references and was in his thirties and single, a dodger fan and recently moved from Texas after his divorce. The boys loved him immensely. Kathryn didn't care for a male nanny . She wanted Kennedy.
Kennedy was in her bedroom when I knocked on her door which was locked.

Kennedy still no photos

Kennedy still no photos. Nope, I need my head clear and not side tracked with photos. I get side tracked enough. Maura hired a new nanny. The boys love him. Did you say him? Yes. Ah ok. Kathryn still wants you. Be prepared for her attention seeking behavior. We will nip it in the bud. Okay thanks. We would like you to go have lunch out of the house so you can talk privately. Maura did let him know she drugged you. Ah ok thanks bit that is it. Here is some cash for lunch and take your car okay so you feel comfortable okay.
Kennedy gets her shoes on, coat and purse and locks her door.
Kennedy this is Clinton Jacob's. Clinton Kennedy has money for you two to have lunch so she can tell you about the ins and outs of my children. We would like you to move your truck to be on the opposite side of the driveway by the garage. I will move it right away. Clinton I am glad you moved your stuff in already. Just my clothes and electric guitar.

 Just my clothes and electric guitar