18

Kathryn woke us all up crying. She needed to be changed.  Yilena changed her and the other two woke up crying too. Maur and I got up to change them and feed them. This was our daily life while we were on maternity and family leave. Yilena was able to take double the family leave only.
Her time was running out after 12 weeks and she had to return to work and so did we.
We hired a nanny to watch our children when we were at work and moved her into one of the guest bedrooms.  She adored our children and we all adored her.  Maur found her on campus website. She was looking for a job during the day so she could to college and night. 

Leo's was not getting as big as the twins but still was adorable to me

James and Kathryn were inseparable as twins sometimes go. They finally were able to sleep throughout the night and in their own nurseries.  We still slept together off and on in Yilena's bed.  My mother wasn't thrilled with the arrangement and was surprised Maur agreed to this.  She felt Maur being educated and silver spoon in her mouth raised that she would want more for herself and children.  My mother didn't really like Yilena but Yilena was usually gracious when she was around.

Maur and I came home to find Yilena throwing my mother out and telling her to stay away for awhile.

I drove my mother home,since she took a cab here because her car was being fixed

MA what the hell happened that Yilena through you out?Nothing really bad.  MA TELL ME THE TRUTH OR I SWEAR I WILL PULL OVER AND LET YOU OUT. FINE I WAS TELLING LEO THAT HIS FATHER WAS A WOMAN WITH A PENIS WHO GOT YOU PREGNANT AND THAN GOT YOUR BEST FRIEND PREGNANT AND STILL WAS SLEEPING AROUND LIKE A MALE PROSTITUTE.  MA HOW COULD YOU TELL MY SON THAT AND LIE. YES,  WE BOTH GOT PREGNANT BUT YILENA DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH OTHER WOMEN.  SHE IS NOT A MALE PROSTITUTE.  JANIE ITS IMMORAL HOW YOU ALL ARE RAISING MY GRANDSON IN THAT HOME TO HAVE HIM THINK THREE WOMEN TO HAVE SEX IS OKAY.
MA FIRST MY SEX LIFE IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.SECOND,TELLING MY SON WAS WRONG.  FINALLY,  WHEN PAPI CHEATED ON YOU WITH MORE THAN ONCE YOU TOOK HIM BACK.  FOR YOU TO JUDGE ANY OF US IS WRONG AND UNACCEPTABLE.  DO NOT SHOW UP FOR YILENA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY NOR ANY OTHER TIME AT MY HOME. 
JANIE YOU CANNOT MEAN THAT? MA YES I CAN AND DO MEAN THAT. MY BROTHERS KNOW THE TRUTH. Haha, they will believe me. Sorry MA they won't.  You have been on blue tooth this entire time. Now, please get out.
MA how could you do that to them.MA this is your opinion not Frankie's nor mine. Yilena has been a good father to LEO.  But but. No MA you got caught.  Bye MA.  Bye.

I got out of Jane's BMW and went inside.  I screwed this up and Jane outsmarted me shit shit.

Sis you okay?Frankie not really. I. glad I had the foresight to connect my cell to blue tooth in my stereo and MA didn't realize it and you both were silent.  Yeah, I was going to say something but Maura texted us both in a group text telling us what happened.  I am glad she did Tommy.  I am on my way back home. Thanks guys for supporting my decisions in my relationship. Always sis.  Yup ditto for me too. Love you.  We love you too.

I hung up and Maur was finishing putting her car in the garage.  Yilena was either parked or gone. I pulled mine into the garage and secured the vehicle.

Maur was closing her garage

Maur thanks for texting my brothers.  I had my mother on blue tooth and she didn't realize it. They heard it all.
Yeah,I figured to contact them before Angela gave her version.  Good thinking.  Now they heard it from her own mouth.  Glad you had the foresight to do that. Actually Yilena text me on the way to my suv to do that. How is she? Pissed she went for a drive and to go pick up dinner. The nanny just left and I was just parking my car. The kids are sound asleep as you can hear baby LEO snoring and Kathryn purring sorta. 
We both chuckled listening to them via the baby monitors. Yilena was returning with our dinner.
She parked her SUV

and was walking towards us still pissed

Jane I am sorry for how it all went down. Don't be.  Thank you for texting me. My brothers heard everything.  Good. I knew she would contact them and lie.  I didn't want you to stress out more.  Thanks. Let's go inside and eat.  What did you pick up for dinner? Tacos, chili rellenos,  rice,  beans, tortillas, tostadas and Carne asada burritos. So you got us all what we like.  Of course, I maybe pissed but not stupid.   Babe you never are stupid.  No your not. I wish you wouldn't think of yourself that way. Yilena just because I am a doctor and you two are detectives doesn't make you an idiot.  Your both intelligent and do well with your finances. Thank you. Talking about finances.  We need to get Kennedy a vehicle. Hers is on its last leg.  I was thinking a land cruiser or a Subaru. She needs a reliable vehicle to take all three out and about.  Agree. Let's eat and look. We can go get it tonight and surprise her. Sounds perfect to me too.
We were eating our food and Maur was online looking on line for suv for Kennedy.
You guys I  found two landcruisers a black and  charcoal gray. The Subaru didn't look good price wise and they only had it in white .
Let's finish eating dinner. Maur you and Yilena can go look at them and choose one. I will stay back with the kids. What color do you prefer? The black one looks more elegant to me. Jane we are not looking for elegance but okay. Black it is.
Yilena and Maur left and I cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs to check on the babies. James woke up but was quiet. I picked him up and took him back to my bedroom so he wouldn't wake up his brother or sister.  My cell rings.

Ms. Jane this is Kennedy. I am going to be a little late getting home. Why you okay dear? No not really. My car won't start. Where are you on campus? I am parked in B 24 lot.  Okay you stay there and lock yourself in. I will have Yilena go get you. Thank you Ms.  Jane. No problem.

I immediately call Maur and Yilena and tell them what's wrong.  They are just finishing up with the sale. Yilena said she get her.
Maur arrived 15 minutes later.
Jane I guess getting her the vehicle tonight worked out.  I called  tow company to have it towed to wherever she wants it. I suggested to Yilena she donate it.  At least this way she gets 500 for it. We will have to wait to see.