25

Kennedy how you doing sweetie? I am okay a little shaken. I am glad you weren't nor anyone else physically hurt.  Please seek out counseling we will pay for it. I couldn't you all bought me a new vehicle and the pay raise.  Saya Jane

Silly girl we need you to be okay . Your part of the family.  We take care of our family. Thank you Ms. Maura. Do anyone of you know someone who is good? Yes we do.  I will get you the contact information and text you it. If you need time off to go to the appointment,  you do that. We will take time off or alternate our schedules.  We all want you to get better sweetie. Thank you Ms. Yilena. Thank you for considering me family. Sweetie we know about your past. This was one of the reasons we took liking to you right away. We took a chance but knew it would be worth it. You have been a God send to us all especially the little ones. So you know I grew up in the foster system. Sweetie I did too. Oh I didn't know Ms. Yilena. It's not something I go telling many. If you need to talk, you can talk to me or Jane or Maura. It's okay to talk to her longer about other areas too. We will pay for as long as you need her. Even after you and her she feel you are okay.
Thank you.
Kennedy hugged us and started to cry. We just held her in a group hug until she was better.  We all went to our bedrooms and as promised I text Kennedy the contact information.
I contacted Kim right away with her service and asked her to call me so I can set up a time with her and let my employers know who will be paying my bill. I felt  better knowing I could get help not just for today but for other areas I still struggle with. I am finally feeling good to know they love me as family. This made me cry a little more. I have not felt loved by another family ever. This is what a family feels like . I eventually nod off after texting Ms. Maura thank you.  I wonder why she never corrected me in calling her Dr. Isles.
I fell asleep after Kennedy text me. I will talk to the other gals and tell them it's time we have her start calling by our first names only and remove the MS when she is ready.

I am asleep for two hours and Kathryn wakes up and Leo too because of teething. I get up to give Kathryn her medicine and so does Jane.
Jane I think it's time we have Kennedy call us by our first name only without the MS. I agree . I always wonder why you never corrected her by not calling you Dr. Isles. Jane she felt special to me write away. I will discuss this with Yilena tomorrow. No need. I think that is a great idea. It's a good feeling when you find a family who loves you growing up in the system is hard. My first family feeling true family was with Horatio and my monetary team.
I hugged and kissed my children and changed them after Jane and Maura fed them.  James may have been born the last,but he now holds his own bottle to feed himself.  He will let us hold it once in a while.
We all go back to our bedrooms to sleep.