22

Sweetie did you sleep enough? Yes. How is James doing? Good How is Maur, Leo and Kathryn doing? Maura probably will return tomorrow Esmi came by and gave her the green light Esmi checked on James too and went over with us adults how to use the machine properly. She took her time to explain. Kennedy feel better. Yilena in regards to Kennedy. She will be getting a letter from McGeorge School of Law stating they found a scholarship that will pay her tuition and books except for 1 percent. 1 percent huh Yes.

Yilena chuckles and Maur comes from behind me and laughs.

Jane Yilena told me. Why didn't you cover it 100 percent? We all would pay for it.. I know but it seemed good to me.Jane please contact the scholarship person stating 100% but must maintain B average.Maur mine doesn't pertains to a good gpa. It has to do with working full time. Oh okay. I felt she is so hard on herself as it is. I didn't want her stressing over earning a high GPA. Okay.
I made dinner tonight. Your dinner is in the oven. Ah thanks Maur. Your welcome. I am going to go watch the twins, since I missed so much time. I feel bad that we have to use formula now. .Maur you were too sick to pump and I tried but enough milk for three babies was too much for me. Oh I know I just appreciated you tried.

I ate the meatloaf with red potatoes and the green salad of mixed greens she left me with a beer.
Yilena stayed with me with Leo.
Hey buddy how you feeling? His tooth came through but more are coming in. Poor guy.I wish mama could take this pain for you. I feel the same way. Jane Esmi mentioned to me that we might want to get Leo tested? For what? Allergies. Allergies. He broke out in a rash today after drinking your breast milk. Oh no. Yeah, so Esmi prescribed you these pills so you can dry up. The kids will be on formula for now on. Let's go to bed so I can enjoy the size now. Oh my okay . Let me rinse the dishes off and put in the dishwasher. I need to take a shower. I will ask Maura to watch Leo while we take a shower and tonight. Okay. It's been long enough no sex . Yes, I know.
Yilena left with Leo after I gave him a kiss and hug. I rinsed the dishes and went to Yilena's shower. I got my shirt, shorts and panties and got undress. Yilena got behind me and removed her boxers while I removed net tank top. Yilena enters me from behind with her hands grabbing my breasts . Yilena is thrusting in.me and both of us are panting and close to comjng. Yilena is vetting harder in my anus and she uses her right hand to rub my clit.
Oh fuck baby harder. Your wish is my job. Your job Babe. Yes need to satisfy you. Babe you always have.

I could feel her was in my anus and way too much that it's dripping down my legs.
I pull out of Jane and Jane gets on her knees and swallowing all what I had left.
Jane gets up and kisses me. We can taste me on her lips and mouth while we are French kissing. Jane wraps her legs around my waist and I am all the way in her. I am holding Jane and she is arching her back.
Fuck Jane your breasts are gorgeous baby .
Yilena takes my right nipple in her mouth and sucking on it. She is drinking my breast milk while still fucking me hard.
Oh sweetie, your milk I like.
Yilena starts on me left breasts. I don't know how much milk she drank.
Sweetie all I need is a cinnamon roll and my evening snack would be complete. Oh babe you will be full soon. Let's go to bed .

We dried off enough when Jane had me sucking her pussy. She was right I was full but still pounded my dick inside her. Jane came several times. We were both spent. Jane left dark hickey on my breasts and collarbone . I left them on her breasts and buttocks. We heard James having difficulty breathing and got up nude and got his medication in the machine to give him a treatment.
Maur came and was more worried about James than seeing us naked with hickeys on our body. The treatment was working. Maur took him in after wards to get him checked by the ER doctor to do tests while we took a shower, changed the bedding and watched the kids. Kennedy came and checked on the kids and told us to go to bed. She would be up studying late and would study in the nurseries.
I returned to find Kennedy asleep with the kids on the carpet with her whole she was studying . I got the kids in their cribs after feeding and changing them.

Kennedy wake up and go to bed sweetie. MS. MAURA I AM SORRY. SWEETIE ITS OKAY. YOU WILL HAVE MORE NIGHTS LIKE THIS IN LAW SCHOOL.
Ms..Maur we were going to have Yilena's birthday on Saturday. She wanted to wait until you felt better so stay well. I will do my best kiddo. Good night or morning.

Kennedy picked up her school books and back pack and went to bed.
I went in Yilena's room and climbed into bed with them.

Maur how's James? Good the treatment was done correctly. I picked up several more bottles of medication so we don't run low. The advantage of being a doctor.
I kissed Jane and Yilena good night and nodded off.