31

I was very ansy but sure I got a B on my final at least.  I only had to wait an hour for my grade. I went to get some hot cocoa with my study group partners who we met twice a week at the house.  They loved the kids.  At times, we would get side tracked with them but no one ever complained. 
My grades were all posted on the web site. I was happy I got an A- tonight and aced my others.  My first semester I made the honor roll if law school would of had such a thing.
I went home and picked up a bottle of champagne to celebrate with my family .
I parked and ran inside with my champagne and book bag.
Maura,  Yilena and Jane you are looking at an A,student this semester.
Way to go Kennedy.  We knew you had it.  I am so proud of you. I stopped to get a chilled bottle of champagne to toast with you all.  You have been my supporters financially and emotionally.  Thank you Jane for setting up the scholarship for me. Don't look surprised. The kids were messing around one day and knocked your purse down.  I saw the check. Oh my. It's okay. You all believe  in me that is what matters and you allow me to pay one percent so I won't go into debt before I start my career. This means alot to me and being a member of this family. Thank you .
Yilena poured the champagne.
To family the best one in the entire world.   I guess since you know the truth now. We can just write checks out straight to the college than . YES.  Well I am mentally drained.  I am going to check on my little cousins and go to bed. Kathryn wanted me to wake her up  and I told her I  would.  She wants to sleep with her older cousin in a big girl bed as she calls it. I will change her and feed her when she wakes up. Good night and thanks for everything.

Kennedy left for upstairs.
Dang kids. Yup, I was wondering why my check was a little moist when I dropped it off.i I will email the scholarship director and tell her to have the college send us her semester tuition and we will pay the university directly.  Jane Kathryn is getting to be like how you were with baby girl. Yes. I see that too. Hopefully. Kathryn will do more things with her one on one and she will confide in her like Avery still does with me. I think after new year's is over with, we need to change the nurseries and bathrooms to actual beds for them.  I want to get through Christmas without a mess in their bedrooms. We also need to decide if we want more children or not too. I am content with the twins.  I don't want anymore.  I don't want the same thing happening again. Yilena and I discussed it Jane.  No more for me but you two. HMMM I WOULD LIKE ONE MORE YILENA. WE CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN BUT AFTERWARDS A VASECTOMY SO WE DON'T HAVE TO HAVE YOU USE CONDOMS ANYMORE.  WELL I HAVEN'T BEEN CONSISTENT AS YOU KNOW. NOT FROM LACK OF TRYING WE KNOW. WE HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE. YILENA NO MORE SEX WITH YOUR COCK IN ME. JANE WILL HAVE TO BE MY DADDY FOR AWHILE.  I CAN DO THAT RIGHT NOW.
MAUR hurried and locks the doors and turns the alarm on. Jane is half undressed already and so is Yilena.  Jane goes to her bedroom to get the dildo and lube.

I am already giving Yilena a blow job when Jane returns with the dildo in her hands and locks  the door.  James has  learned to climb out his crib so Yilena lowered it and now we have to have gates on the stairs and covers to block him from placing his head between the stairs poles and lock all the toilets too which is a pain but we don't want him drowning in the toilet.

Jane is pumping into me while I am on my knees.  I am coming and so are they.  Yilena cums into my mouth.  I love the taste of her and swallow.
Yilena pulls up me and Maura lays on top or Yilena's face.  I have Yilena's legs in the air and Maur grabs them while I am entering her anus and fucking Yilena. Yilena is sucking on my pussy hard with get tongue going as far as she can.
Oh Jane fuck that feels so good daddy. Yes don't stop. Don't fucking stop.  Yilena has me pull put when she comes and has me bend over on all forth. She is in my pussy and Maura is sucking on my breasts from the side. I am  squirting and Yilena continues to pump on me.
Daddy fuck papi.  Cum for sweetie. I am coming oh fuck .
We tool turns and literally stop around 2 ish when James tried to open the door and Leo crying. 
.YILENA PULLED OUT AND GOT HER ROBE ON TO WHOOP HIS BEHIND AND FEED HIM PLUS CHANGE HIM.  I FED AND CHANGED LEO AND PUT HIM BACK TO BED.

WE ALL WENT TO MAURA'S BEDROOM TO SLEEP LEAVING YILENA'S BEDROOM A MESS.

I went downstairs with Kathryn to feed her and play with her until she fell asleep than changed her and brought her back in my bed before 4 in the morning.