40

How is John doing? Antonio, Atwater and I figured we go tomorrow to give our condolences. I am glad that man killed himself.  We all know he wouldn't of lasted long in the system even if he was ill. True but still doesn't give them comfort.  This Christmas is going to be hard for them. Agree.  Auntie I saw the news. I made a card for them. Please daddy give it to them tomorrow.  I will sweetie. 
We hug all our children and niece and nephew. We know no one is ever safe from harm.

Mama we did the tree with popcorn.  I can see that Leo.  It looks beautiful. Kathryn wanted me to correct my side because it wasn't even. I told her it has a look.  Yes it does Leo. It brings class to the tree. Thank you mama. Your welcome my baby boy.  Mama I want a brother or sister so I can play and be the older brother.  You do! Well, I am glad you feel that way.  You never know what Santa will bring you. Auntie you mean my daddy.

We look at her and just shake our heads.
Mama what does Kathryn mean? Nothing. 

Yilena gives Kathryn that look.

I was just thinking it would be funny is all if two females could get each other pregnant is all. Well we know you two came from the sperm something.

Kathryn walks away so she doesn't get into trouble. We are glad the boys don't understand about Yilena as of yet.  We will tell them when they can  fully understand it.
Kathryn goes with Kennedy to the store to get Marshmellows, chocolate and Graham crackers for the smores and hot cocoa tonight.
The boys go and play. 

Babe her intelligence is good and bad in a way. Yes, we know, but we will deal with each time too.  My mom told me she cannot get the board to buy into it. She is going to try with the VA hospital. She thinks the government might be more interested especially if she can find more ways to cut down on surgeries.  My mother set her up tomorrow to be tested by the VA doctors.  Great she will be excited. I think we should wait to tell her until the morning. Mom thinks she won't be able to sleep tonight.  Agree.

Maur starts making spaghetti with meatballs with a Salad for dinner for us all. The kids love her spaghetti and so do we.
We finally eat dinner and make smores in the fire place. It's too cold for for kids to be outside. 
Mama these are good. Yes they are. Leo only two. Mama  please. 
He tries to do a pouting puppy face that looks more like like lion who is constipated.
No Leo two.  Okay, Mama. Boys will always try to eat more than they should. I don't want a fat brother.  Kathryn I am not fat you are. Leo shoves her down and James shoves Leo down.  Don't you do that Leo.  She is our sister.
We separate the kids and scold each one. Kennedy helps us put them in bed after we bathe them. She is enjoying her time off from school immensely.

Kennedy will you sleep with me in my bed.  No sweetie but thank you for the offer. Your mama is right.  You need to sleep in your bed alone. I know I read the articles but disagree on them.  Still no sweetie.  I will tuck you and read to you.

Kennedy is reading to me and falls asleep. Perfect me putting one of mama's sleeping pills in her hot cocoa worked until mama came and spanked me when she realized what I did. Daddy scolded me and helped Kennedy to bed.
We will talk about this more later
Kennedy isn't going to trust you anymore.  Mama I am sorry. You should of thought of that before. Mama I checked her medication no bad side intermixed side effects.  Kathryn you cannot be doing that to get your way with her. Daddy you do all sorts of things and you too mama to get your way with each other and auntie.

The two of us have no response to her.
Yup just like I thought. No replies because you know I am right.  Well you are going to be tested tomorrow. Babe.  Sorry.  I am going to be tested yippee.
My parents left my bedroom.
Yilena we said we wouldn't.  I know, but she got me mad. Yilena she still is a child.  A genuine genius but still one. Do I get dessert tonight.  Nope. Surgery is tomorrow.  I cannot eat or drink anything after midnight.  Good night Yilena Salas.
Maura closes her door and locks it.
Ah shit I messed up. I went to check on little one. She normally is asleep but is wide awake reading. I take her book away and talk to her. I sleep with her that night so she can get enough sleep. I felt bad for telling her about her testing.
I go to Yilena's room and she is not there. I knock on Maur's door and she let's me.
Maur when is Yilena? Don't know. She tells me about what she says. I validate her feelings and start kissing her. Maur gets up quickly to lock her bedroom door and jumps in my arms.
We made love rough and soft for a long time. We both were spent.
Jane I am enjoying this side of you.  I know you are and it's only going to get worse.  Jane I don't mind one bit. 
Jane climb onto my face.  I had enough of a break.

I do what she says.
Jane is moaning loudly and coming hard in my mouth.  I hold onto her waist and ride her orgasm out. Jane gets off of me and has me lay on my stomach.  She lays on her stomach and starts rubbing her body onto mine. I am getting more wet and sweating and Jane is coming onto my buttocks.  Jane licks her own liquid off my buttocks and puts the dildo on and rides my pussy hard.

Oh fuck shit shit oh shit.yes right there.  Harder Jane yes yes oh Yeeeeees.
Jane and I came together. We both are tremebling and she takes a break and pulls out of my vagina and enters my anus and rides me hard.  I am screaming her name,  adjectives and loving every minute of her in me.
Maur I am done. Oh  Jane no don't stop.  You sure? Yes. Okay.
Jane goes further in my anus and I am screaming louder and we both are panting.  She comes hard in my anus and I am soaked and dripping.  She finally exists and says says cannot do anymore.  I am okay because she fixed my itch for sex that I wanted with Yilena until she said what she said to Kathryn. Jane and I cuddle until we hear Leo ask for Jane.  Jane gets up and puts her tshirt and shorts on and checks on him.
Aye buddy what's wrong. Mama I had a bad dream that might brother was born and didn't like me being his big brother.  He only liked my brother and sister.  Oh that would never happen.  Mama why are you so wet? You caught me getting out of the bath. Oh okay. Well good night and go get dry so you don't catch a cold. I will buddy. Love you. Love you too mama.

I go back to Maur's bedroom and lock the door.  Is he okay? Yeah he had a bad dream his brother or sister didn't like him only his siblings. Poor baby. Well I got enough time to relax.  Maur. Oh fuck Maur.  Your lips feel so good on  me. Yes babe oh fuck yes.
Maur looks up and smiles. Maur continues to finger fuck my anus and suck on my clit. I came so hard in Jane that she couldn't swallow enough of me. I laugh when Maur has my cum on all over her mouth and chest. I kiss her and tastes me on her. I lick her clean and bite on Maur's left nipper and she screamed. Jane that was a little to hard. Sorry.  Let's get get sleep. I have my surgery in a few hours.  Maur we took tomorrow off to be there.  Thank you .
Maur had her legs apart still and I sleep in between her legs.  She is soak and still dripping.  Her body feels good against mine plus her cum on me. We both nod off to bed.