Charles Leclerc & Sebastian Vettel, Part 2.

Again, you know its about Charles "Fluffykitten69" Leclerc and his cosplay tiktok.
Let me know if you want a Part 3.
Enjoy :) also 13+.

"Hello Charles. Did you forget about me?"
"I, er, maybe, yes. I did, but I'm sorry Seb!"
Charles apologised to Seb. Charles was a mess, his cheeks were bright red and his bottom lip trembling nervously. He sighed and crossed his arms behind his back, pushing his chest forward towards Seb. His tail perking back up to a straight position behind him. "Can I carry on Seb or do you need me?" Seb smirked, "No, you carry on Charles. I'll watch you, then we can talk." Seb didn't lie, he stayed and watched Charles dance like a slut. Seb stood right next to Charles's camera, so that it was as if Charles was performing to him. Seb loved it. It was entertaining. However, Charles was now finished. Seb smiled, "So, Mr Fluffykitten69, would you care to explain?" , Charles froze for the second time. His heart-rate increased and his cheek had that same devilish pink tint to them. Seb smirked as he walked around the frozen Monegasque. His fingers tracing Charles's body, sending shivers down Charles's spine. "Hm, Charles. That tail is rather technological, but it fits around your ass perfectly." Seb spoke in more than a whisper, his voice deep and husky too. Charles gasped, "Seb!" Seb chuckled, "Don't even get me started on those fake tits of yours. Oh so daring. It's as if their screaming my name." Seb sighed, now behind Charles. Charles's breathing was erratic, he felt himself becoming aroused by Sebastian's words. He tried his hardest but let out a little whimper, his body jolting as he did so. Seb heard his whimper, his smirk widening. "Charles, If wolves were real and we were wolves too. You'd be my omega and trust me, I would definitely be your alpha." Charles moaned at what Seb was doing to him, his back slammed into Seb's chest. A hand gliding up to his neck, his head being turned to the side. Seb was looking down at him, his eyes flickering from Charles's eyes to his lips. The gap was closing, but it never closed. Charles had pushed Seb away and ran out of the room and locked himself in his bathroom. Seb was slightly shocked, he had thought Charles wanted to kiss him too. Seb felt bad, he was only teasing Charles, he hadn't meant to over do it. For fucksake Sebastian, all you ever do is fuck it up. Seb was too harsh on himself. Charles didn't run because of what Seb had done. Charles had ran as he was too embarrassed by how he felt towards Seb that he would rather run and not have to deal with it, if it meant Seb would still be his friend. But it had seemed as if Seb wanted more, but Charles knew he was only playing a part.

About 45 minutes later, Charles heard a knock on the toilet door. It was Seb, of course it was Seb. Charles had cried, his wolf makeup now gone, his bare face on show to the German as he opened the door. The German sighed, and picked Charles up, carrying him over to the bed. Seb went to Charles's wardrobe and picked out some pyjamas. Not even questioning the many cosplay outfits. He picked out a fresh, clean pair of booty shorts and an oversized hoodie. He headed back to Charles, "You want to undress, or do you want me to do it?" Charles shook his head, "you." Seb nodded and started to undress Charles. He gently removed his wolf ears, vest and fake boobs, before placing the hoodie over his head. He started with Charles's bottom half now, Charles's eyes were following him, again his cheeks had that damn pink blush. Seb pulled down the booty shorts to see a bright red thong and all of the pieces connected to that gorgeous tail. He sighed, Charles you will be the death of me, before continuing to remove the tail. He left Charles's thong on, not wanting to overstep any other boundaries. He pulled the clean booty shorts over Charles's ass and made sure he had put everything in the laundry before going back to Charles. Seb sighed as he saw Charles flinch at his touch. "Oh, Charles. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to overstep. I was playing around but I meant every word. Don't be scared please." Seb sighed as he placed a kiss on Charles's hand before getting up to leave Charles's bedroom. Charles felt the tears rolling down his face, he let out a sob. Before saying, "Sebastian!" with a tremor in his voice. Seb turned around to see Charles holding a hand out, "Don't leave me, please." Seb smiled before heading back to Charles, "Never Charles, never."