Chapter Six : Sersha Meet Rae

Y/n's POV

A few hours after getting to set, having spent most of the morning in hair and make up, and then getting ready in wardrobe, I am finally on my way to film the first of the few scenes we are shooting today. As we walk up I see Yelena talking with the producer, her hand gestures leading to the set, clearly she was going over blocking with him. I walk past her, script pages in hand, heading straight towards the fake bar scene.

"Hey, where did you disappear to last night?" Yelena calls out, moving over toward me so that we can walk together.

I paused for a moment, I wasn't sure if Wanda would want me to say that she was with me or not, "I just got hungry, dipped out for some food and figured I'd head home after that." I say, hoping it's convincing.

She nods, accepting the answer, "You ready for today?" She asks, changing the subject.

"I think so..." I let out, remembering that we have our first kiss scene today.

Yelena smiles, shaking her head at me, "You're totally nervous, I can tell." She playfully shoves at my shoulder.

I brush it off, "I don't typically get paid to make out with girls." I joke.

"No, you do that for free all the time, I'm sure." She jokes back, but there is a twinkle in her eye that begs it as a question.

I don't satisfy her with an answer, "Wouldn't you like to know." I retort back, taking my place for the scene. The producer comes over, double checking the sound and video, and with a nod of his head, he is telling us to take the first scene from the top.

---

Acting POV

I walk over to Sersha, sitting at the bar, she's huddled over, nursing a scotch glass. I raise a hand to the bartender to flag him down.

"I wouldn't bother, he normally doesn't get around to newbies for a while." Sersha states, still looking down at her drink.

"Sorry?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at the girl. She turns around, I look her over, aweing at the beautiful girl in front of me. She wore all black, ripped jeans and a leather jacket. I dig bad girls, and she seems like the worst.

"I said take a seat, it'll be a while." She rolls her eyes at me, turning back around.

I take a seat next to her, far too close given the barren nature of the rest of the bar. She darts her eyes to me, shaking her head in disbelief. "I know we are both girls here, but do you know the urinal method, same applies to seats." She spits out, but I'm loving every second of this interaction.

"I know what you're talking about, maybe I just thought the company of a beautiful woman wouldn't be such a bad thing." I say confidently, she just scoffs and turns her lip up at me. I lean in closer, "What? Does the possibility of a little fun scare you too much." I joke, knowing a girl like her would take it as a challenge.

Her body turns to me in one swift motion, her finger on my chest, pushing me back, "I don't get scared." She's accepted. She raises her hand up, still keeping her gaze to me. The bartender walks over, pouring two more glasses of the scotch, she empties what little there is in her previous drink down her throat. "What's your idea of fun?" She challenges back, smirking.

I down the drink now put before me, placing the empty glass back on the counter. I reach over the bar, taking the bottle the bartender had just placed down and refilled my glass myself. I wink at the girl, downing another and another, she stares in awe, not sure what to make of my behavior. I had her right where I wanted her.