Chapter Eleven : The Nick Fury Show

Y/N's POV

I sit in the SUV nervously pulling at my suit jacket seeing the flashing lights flood in from the outside of the tinted windows. Connor nudges me from my side, grabbing my attention.

"You okay?" He asks, catching sight of my frantic eyes.

I nod, reassuring him that I'm good. "Forgot my sunglasses is all." I muse, knowing how blinding the camera flashes will be, worse than how they look through the window.

I can barely hear the chuckle that escapes his lips, but he reaches into his bag, pulling out my spare pair, I tilt my head back, sighing in appreciation and taking them from his grasp. I slip them on my face, puffing up my cheeks and letting the air escape my lips. I'm good. It's going to be okay. This is just the first time I'm going to be seeing Wanda since last night.

Nothing more happened than what happened in the alleyway, we both recovered quickly from our makeout session and walked together back to the hotel where we went to our respective rooms. I slept in, figuring I deserved it after all the craziness of the last few weeks of my life and both of us spent the entire morning in hair and make up getting ready for our interview now.

Although we are being interviewed for separate projects, The Nick Fury Show is a group interview type of show, where several different celebrities from varying status' and interest are brought together to see what sort of comedy they can drum up. Tonight's guest list for the couch is me, Wanda, a pop singer, a new upincoming MMA fighter and a comedian. I wasn't told the names of the other guests, I wasn't even supposed to know about Wanda. That's part of the fun of his show, the guests are thrown for a loop from the moment they sit down on the couch.

I roll my shoulders, bringing myself back into the moment and finally open the car door after giving one last look to my brother, knowing he's going to be behind me the whole way into the building.

As soon as my foot hits the pavement, all hell breaks loose.

"Y/n! Y/n!" A faceless voice yells out, trying to grab my attention.

"What do you say to the rumors about you and Yelena Belova?" A light canadian accent asks from the back.

"Are you and Carol Danvers still friends?" A blonde with thick rimmed glasses calls out, a notepad and funky pen in hand, okay Rita Skeeter look alike.

"Is it true you and a New York Times reporter got into a heated argument?" A tall scrawny guy in the front propositions. I roll my eyes, thankful they can't see them.

"Are you officially coming out?" A woman with curly black hair in a pantsuit questions, she literally looks straight out of SVU : Special Victims Unit.

"Is your new Stark Studios character a confirmed lesbian?" A burly man with noticeable ginger hair asks.

"Are you afraid of losing fans?" A shrill voice in the front asks, I don't even pay her the decency of a look at her. 

"How do your co-stars feel about you?" A middle aged balding man sticks a microphone in my face, one I have to flick away.

"What adventures did you and Wanda get up to last night, sightseeing?" A familiar voice asks, Sharon Carter. I pause a moment, not any longer than would be noticeable to anyone else but the two of us. The smirk on her face is evident. She knows something. But the nudging of Connor behind me pulls me out of the moment and back into walking into the building.

The voices begin to muffle together as I stalk forward, finally reaching the door. Security opens them for us, ushering the two of us inside and pointing towards the direction to head in. I nod in appreciation and finally the doors close, acting as sound proofing as somehow the hectic scene outside fades into an eerie silence indoors.