Chapter 32

::Quikkie:: 

I want to quickly thank all of my readers, fans, commenterz, voterz, and whomever else I haven't mentioned specifically for the 9000+ reads on My Guitar Buddy. Thank you so much, it's such a huge accomplishment for me and I'm so happy you guys are or have enjoyed the book! It means so much to know that the people reading the book aren't going to read it, say, "This sucks" and then never read it again so thanks!

AND also, thanks for not abandoning me during my long periods of writers' block...it sucks, for all you aspiring writers or famous writers out there, I know what you're going through. There are just some days that I'm like... ugh idk what to write, and other days I have like 4 ideas so those days are when I update like twice in a span of 36 hours.

All right, ik I said this was gonna be a quickkie, so I'm gonna end this here.

Read on!

<3, Lauren.

Skylar's POV

From: Louis Tommo 

Don't leave!!!! Or at least lemme tell the lads where ur gonna go and the whole story thingie! We don't wanna c u go! BTW i think the boyz r like depressed cuz they actually think ur gone so JUST LEMME TELL THEM FOR GOODNESS' SAKES!

I had to laugh, Louis sounded so desperate. Then I re-read the message again, and my heart filled with guilt.

Lou was right; I shouldn't be doing the same thing once again....but everyone was acting so differently around me, and with Tiff around in Niall's life I wasn't sure if I could, you know, not kill either her or myself.

Since I don't want to be thrown in jail or die, I guess my only option is to avoid them.

I leaned back in the chair and texted Louis back:

From: Sky Abbott 

You're right, i guess. so fine...u can tell them. but...lemme know when ur gonna do it. actually don't do it, i'll be over soon. i want to tell them in person.

From: Lou Tommo

Excellent, c u in 10!

I dropped the phone into my purse and stood up. Then I walked over to the guest bedroom window and turned around, surveying the room.

I had been packing for two straight days; I left for California tomorrow evening. The room was practically spotless.

Dani poked her head in. "We're going to see the boys," she said quietly.

"You too?" I asked, surprised.

She nodded. "I can't let Ashlyn prevent me from seeing Liam," she said, shrugging.

"Good for you," I said encouragingly. "I'm going too."

"Seriously?" Eleanor pushed the door open further. "But...I thought you said it was better if you left without them knowing."

"Times change, mind changed, and Louis changed it," I sighed, and the girls started to laugh.

"That's perfect," Eleanor said, shaking her head. "So how are you going to play this out?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "They think I'm in Ireland."

"They think I'm in Polynesia," Dani pointed out.

"I thought it was Malaysia," Eleanor said, confused.

Dani shrugged. "Nope. No one got it right, so I just gave up on correcting them."