Chapter 33

Tiffany's POV

"Hey, Ash," I called, and she was in my room in about 4 seconds.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Do you know where Niall went?"  I asked.

Ashlyn's face clouded. "Yeah, he's gone out."

"With?" I asked, confused. "Last time I checked all the guys were here."

Ashlyn shrugged. "Let's ask Liam."

The two of us left the room and went to find Liam. He was sitting in front of the TV watching a Manchester United game.

"Liam?" Ashlyn asked.

Liam turned around and glared at us. "What do you want?" he snapped. "I'm busy."

"Calm your hormones," I retorted. "We just want to know where Nialler went."

Liam shrugged. "How should I know? He doesn't tell me everything."

Just then, his phone buzzed. Quick as a flash, Ashlyn snatched it up before he even made a move towards it. She read the text and glared at her boyfriend, hissing, "Liar."

She passed the phone out to me, and I read the text:

From: Nialler

Heyy date is going well, some idiot waiter tried to flirt w/her. prick. anywayz, we'll be back around 11, i'm taking her to the pier.

Liam's face was flame red as he grabbed the phone back from me.

"Who's he with?" I snapped.

"It's just a friend date," he tried to explain, but Ashlyn cut him off.

"Who?" she hissed.

Liam flicked his gaze back to the TV, where some guy, Rooney, I think, had just scored. "Leave me alone," he said coldly. 

"Liam James Payne, you tell me right now--" Ashlyn began, but I cut her off.

"If you won't tell her, you'll take us to the pier," I said commandingly.

"Even if I tell you you'll make me take you there anyways!" Liam said. "Now leave, I want to watch the rest of the game."

"Hey, LiLi, Skylar texted me and said that their date is---" Eleanor said, walking into the room with Louis and cutting herself off.

"So she's with Skylar," I said, furious. "Get your ass off the chair, Payne, and get us to the pier before something tragic happens."

Louis plopped himself down onto the couch, and Eleanor scowled at him. "Get your lazy arse off the couch, Tomlinson."

"Why?" he whined.

"Because it's going to ruin your perfect ass," she said, smirking, and Louis jumped up, horrified.

"My bum!" he howled, running upstairs. Eleanor smiled and watched him leave, but then turned to glare at us.

"What?" I asked, offended. 

"Just let them be," she said sternly. "Skylar knows you're dating Niall, she won't do anything to jeopardize your relationship with him."

"That's what you think," I said bitterly. 

Eleanor scowled. "Stop being a possessive bitch."

"Better than an annoying, loud, freak," I snapped back.

"Cut it out!" Liam shouted.

Ashlyn threw keys at Liam. "Drive," she snapped. "And make it fast."