AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes, it's Lauren here, LOL :P

Anyways, this isn't a chapter, though I promise, and when I say promise I legitimately mean PROMISE that chapter 40 will be up sooner rather than later. I am currently in the process of writing and editing, and for those of you who requested it, there will be a Tiffany's POV. 

I'm trying to make it as long as possible, and knowing me the chapter could very well be over 5 pages at this rate, since it's a very, well LONG chapter. It starts out a bit boring in the beginning, but there's definitely a TON of action afterwards, so i hope you can understand why it hasn't been updated yet. I will try to get it over 5, but don't kill me if I don't. Thanks.

Anyways, I wanted to send a MASSIVE THANK YOU (Imagine those words in a British/Irish accent) to all of my followers, my readers, and my friends, for helping My Guitar Buddy reach 13,000+ reads, which is the most reads I've EVER gotten on ANY OF MY BOOKS, which is amazing. So I thank you all so very, very much.

Also, Change of Heart reached 1,000 reads a few days ago and I wanted to thank all of you for helping the number of reads grow so quickly. It's amazing the kind of support I have for this story, and I am going to be very, VERY sad when this is all over.

I really hope that after the trilogy is finished, you'll still stick around to read some of my other stories that DO need reads, like my other story, Descent In the Dark And To My Heart. It's really cool, and once this trilogy is finished I WILL start working on it big time.

If you're wondering when I'm going to post another fanfic, to be honest, I'm not quite sure. The Guitar Buddy Trilogy has already gained so much success I have no idea whether or not I could top this one, and for that reason, I only have you to blame (a better word would be THANK) :P, but I haven't entirely ruled 1D fanfics out of the picture, so stay tuned as the months pass.

However, the upcoming months are going to get VERY busy, and I am currently in the process of many registration forms for school so yeah...but life's getting really exciting and there are a TON of changes happening (especially filling out forms for school -.-), which is cool but at the same time stressful.

And lastly, I want to take the time to thank each individual who has supported me from the beginning:

My high school mates:

@Naughty_And_Spice

@HRH_jlingarajan

@YerADemigodFrodo

@iluvmybff

@dasha_gamaley

 And to everyone who's commented on my chapters (Btw sorry if I don't list you, there are an awful lot of you and i'm just going to mention those who've commented on recent chapters)

@clwatt21499

@Memelie1

@beckyy_k

@love_louis_99

@LuvLifeLU

@skybee3

@DirectionerLuv24

@ila_16 

And that's it for now! I hope when Chapter 40 gets uploaded, you guys won't be disappointed!

Love, Lauren.