Chapter 36

::Quikkie::

Just an FYI, Change of Heart may be a little shorter chapters-wise compared to My Guitar Buddy, due to the fact that I would like to start posting chapters from the third and final book in the trilogy around March Break or so. So...with that being said, the trilogy will look a bit like this:

Guitar Buddy Trilogy -- Lauren K. Li

Book #1: My Guitar Buddy
Book #2: Change of Heart
Book #3: Expect the Unexpected

So... are you guys excited? Expect the Unexpected...I'll begin writing in mid-March, cuz I have 2 weeks of March break and nothing to do, cuz i'm not going anywhere.

Also, I did a ton of planning during my 3-day abscence from writing (between Ch. 34 and Ch. 35 of COH), and I've finally figured out the rest of the plot for Change of Heart, and also what's going to happen in the third and final book, Expect the Unexpected.

And believe me, you guys will NOT see the final end result at all. Unless, of course, you happen to be a psychic and all. Which I'm pretty sure most of you aren't.

:) Sorry to blabber on so long. Anyways, I'm out.

Enjoy!

Niall's POV

The plane touched down.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Dublin, Ireland. It is currently 3:28 in the afternoon, minus-4 degrees Celsius, with a light snowfall. Please await the arrival at the gate before you start gathering up your things. Thank you."

I pulled out my phone and texted my brother. I'm here, who's picking me up?

His reply was really mysterious: You'll see.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my suitcase from the upper cabinet and started to make my way off of the plane.

I was out of the plane before the ramp had been fully and securely connected, and my bags were the first off of the baggage carousel.

The I whipped my phone out while I was standing outside in the snowy Ireland weather. God, it hasn't snowed like this in ages. 

"Hi, Mum, who's picking me up?" I asked when she picked up.

"You'll see," she said shortly. 

"Will you please tell me?" I whined.

"Niall James Horan, you will listen to your mother and not ask any more questions, do you understand?" she asked sternly.

"Sorry Mum," I mumbled.

Suddenly the car in front of me honked, and I nearly dropped the phone, startled.

"That must be them," Mum said. "Be nice, all right?"

"Sure," I mumbled, dragging my suitcases over to the car. The trunk opened, I threw my bags inside and closed it, climbing into the shotgun.

"Sorry you had to go home like this," a familiar voice spoke from the driver's seat, making my blood turn to ice and my head whip around to spot a familiar mane of choppy blonde hair. "I know you would've preferred your brother or your mother picking you up, but they refused to, so it was either me or you would've had to pull an overnighter at the airport."

"Wonderful," I mumbled. "Nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too," she said shortly. "How's London? From El's point of view, it's just peachy."