Y/n and His Sensei

Everyone was confused at the moment but was relieved at the outcome as Onadere wasn't a hostage anymore with their kidnapper fixing his hand after being shot.

But the only question from Raku, Chitoge, and Onadere was who shot the man? The answer?

"...That was a damn good shot, Roach..."

They turn to Y/n's lifeless body to find it slowly coming back to life. He was slow to sit up, holding a handgun as he props himself onto his hands and knees.

"Y/n?! How are you-"

Cough! Cough! Cough!

Splat!

Cling!

He coughs out something from his mouth. The small metal piece that could be seen was a bullet as it was covered in saliva. Finally breathing easy and up to his feet now, he walks in front of Raku and his friends and blocked them from the old man.

"...Y/n..." Raku says.

"...You now know who I am, do you?"

"..."

"...I am your killer, Master Raku..." he kept his stance as he glared at his former Sensei who only smirked to him. Y/n grips the gun tightly.

"I didn't want to do this before but I can do it right now if you don't follow my only order..." he glanced at Raku and...

...Click...

He points the gun at his head.

"...Leave... and don't ever try to find me... You won't see me after I deal with this sick bastard..."

"Y/n-"

Bang!

He fires a warning shot next to his head as it scares him and the girls. "Were my instructions not clear?! Get the fuck out of here!"

Chitoge tries to help him out. "Y/n-"

"You too, Misstress! Miss Onadere... Leave! Tsugumi's outside to escort you guys away from this awful place!"

"What about-"

"So what about me?! I told you to leave and not look for me! So just do fucking that, alright?!" He shouted at Raku once more before pointing the gun at the man. "And don't you dare try and kill them... I'll pop you before you even try..."

"..."

Soon, they went. Chitoge was in a hurry to leave, escorting Onadere outside as Raku stopped halfway and turns to Y/n.

"Y/n..."

"Get the hell out of here and be a god damn man, Master..."

"..."

"...You're my brother..."

He takes a good look at the brunette staring at him before nodding softly.

"...I know... Go..."

Finally, Raku listens and heads out the exit. Y/n turns back to the man who stared right back at him before dropping his gun.

His Sensei does the same as they pull out a melee weapon of their own. Y/n pulls out some brass knuckles as the man takes a knife.

"I've been waiting to kill you all my life..." Y/n starts the small talk as he fixes his fingers onto his hand and clenched it into a fist.