Teasing or the Truth

"There... You got it, Tsugumi..." a boy with h/c said as he holds a girl's body in the water.

It's been around an hour since Y/n and Tsugumi had started their swim lessons. And to Y/n's surprise, Tsugumi was much more relaxed and more willing to listen to Y/n whether it was learning or receiving praise.

He could tell that Tsugumi was in a better mood since this was a different Tsugumi than the one from he seen when Chitoge wanted him to help find some clothes for the navy haired girl.

It was cute, watching and holding her body up to the surface as he told her to kick with her feet and use her arms to stay afloat. "I-I got it!" Tsugumi says with much enthusiasm as she was doing slow laps from one end to the pool to the other.

"I can see that..." Y/n would chuckle and smile as they continue their lessons leisurely.

...Pat... Pat... Pat...

They listened to a two pairs of feet entering the school's pool area, turning towards the entrance whereas a couple were heading towards their way.

It was Raku and Chitoge, Y/n beamed another smile.

"Hello, Master..."

"Misstress! I'm swimming!"

Their bodyguards would greet their masters before receiving one back, especially Chitoge as she kneels down in front of the two as they finished their laps.

Being in the deep end, Tsugumi hangs on to the ledge with a bright smile. "Hey, Tsugumi... Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I am!" She answered like a small child. "I'm learning how to swim!"

"Eh? That's great, Tsugumi!" Chitoge says before turning to Y/n who was out of the water and sitting next to the two. "Thank you for taking up the time to teach Tsugumi, Y/n..."

"It's not a problem, Miss... I would hate it if something were to happen if Tsugumi was in water and couldn't swim... Plus I had fun as well..."

"Well, that's a relief..." Chitoge smiled softly before standing back up. "Now come on, Tsugumi... I think it's time to go home now..."

"Okay!"

Tsugumi answers before being helped out of the water by her fellow bodyguard and followed Chitoge into the lockers. Y/n watched them before he turns to his own master, Raku who sat on the bottom row of the bleachers.

"How was the lessons, Y/n?"

He sits down next to Raku and sighs.

"Exhausting... but at least Tsugumi knows a few things in swimming now... She's a fast learner so I think she'll be able to swim on her own in two weeks... Probably not going to swim fast but at least we know she's making progress..."

"That's good..." Raku replies and then taking a small canned juice from his jacket pocket and offers it out to Y/n. "You're probably thirsty right now..."

Y/n stares at the drink but throws his hands up in defense. "I-I would but you're probably more thirsty than I am..."

"...Y/n... I went on a date with that gorilla girl... I already ate and drank so I'm good on my side..."

"I... Are you sure?"

"Just take it, man..."

"...Okay..."

Y/n takes it and opens the can, hearing it spray out a few small drops from the top and taking a small swig of the drink. He'd let out a satisfying sigh and smiles to his master.

"Thank you, Master..."

"I'm just looking out for you... You've done a lot for me so I'm just trying to help you out as well..."