Night Visitor

Y/n and Tsugumi were staring into each other's eyes, through the window of Y/n's room as he had his gun pointed in the middle of her forehead.

It took him awhile to realize the situation going on right now, one of the few questions he had in his mind now was with the backpack she had in her hands. One of the important questions to ask besides why she was on the second story of the yakuza's mansion.

"Tsugumi..." he said. "...What the hell are you doing up at this hour?"

"...To... To see you..."

"...Huh?"

"B-Because... I ran from home..."

A confusing reason for her to be here, let alone why she's here with a bag in her hands.

"Why?"

"...Claude..."

"What ha..." Y/n trails off from his sentence to find Tsugumi looking uncomfortable when he pushed the matter.

He doesn't so. "Never mind... I know... So you're just here to talk?"

"N-Not really..."

"..."

"...C-Can I stay with you for a little bit?"

"...Huh?"

"...I... I don't feel comfortable back at the Bee Hive with Claude going crazy about me being a girl... and you're the only person that I can go to for help..."

That explains the bag then... Unless it isn't necessities...

"...Can I stay until Claude calms down?"

Y/n closes his eyes for a second, putting Tsugumi on edge as she thinks that Y/n was considering pushing her away.

"..."

"..."

"...Hurry inside then..."

Her eyes widens at his decision. "O-Okay!"

But she doesn't fight it as she climbs inside and Y/n locks the window. He turns to the girl who puts her bag on the ground and stood in place.

"...Don't you need to do anything? Clean up? Brush your teeth? Any of that?"

"Yeah... Could you lead the way?"

"Okay..."

Y/n does what she asked and lead her through the large interior of the yakuza's home. He wasn't against the idea at all since the nearest bathroom for Y/n was across the floor he was on.

Tsugumi took the chance to head in to freshen up while Y/n waited next to the door, waiting for the girl so he sneak her back to his room.

"Y/n..."

A couple of his grunts appears in his sight.

"What do you need?"

"Is someone in there? It's an open bath, anyone can go in..."

His eyes widens since it was only guys and men in this household so finding a girl, what results could be in store if they found Tsugumi.

"I- Young Master... He wants to be alone for the shower so he has me guarding the bathroom..."

"Oh... Well, we can wait..."

"No, go to the-"

"But it's far away-"

"Boys-"

"And it's just Young Master... If he's still overwhelmed about what happened, we can always-"