Aftermath

...Skrrrt!

A huge number of cars skids to a halt in front of the warehouse, a swarm of guys comes running out with guns and weapons as their arms contained a yellow band.

"Let's go! Let's go!" A boy with raven hair and golden highlights marches out to the front of the group as he cocks his handheld gun. "Find Young Master and Mistress and kill anyone that does not have a yellow arm band!"

"Noodle!"

Noodle turns to find Claude marching to him, tossing a radio to him. "The boy's friend is coming with medics... She's aware that he's here now..."

"Perfect... We need to make sure they're not injured and she's the only person we know with legal connections..." Noodle whistles to the men that was clearing out the front yard. "Alpha, Bravo! On me!"

"Okay!" They followed Noodle and Claude towards the entrance before knocking the door down with a kick. "Search this place, loot it, do whatever... Our goal is to find Young Master and Mistress so keep your eyes peeled!"

Everyone does what they're told as Claude and Noodle went towards the stairs. Claude decides to clear out the second floor as the brunette with golden highlights finishes the entire sweep by going to the roof.

The roof was empty. Only a helipad in sight and lots of open space as the boy heads towards the edge of the building where he finds a calming sea and a reflection of the moon from below.

He was in total awe. "This view is amazing... Master and Mr. Kirisaki needs to take over this place... Imagine me being able to run a place like this..." Noodle smirks softly, still taking in the view that presented proudly in front of him.

...Bang!

Suddenly, another light shoots up into the sky. This one was red, assuming that it was a flare before tracing the trail that it left and finds a figure sitting down near the water.

It concerned him.

"Claude?" He speaks into the radio.

"What is it?"

"I see a person near the water... Northside of the warehouse... You wanna check it out?"

"On it... Bringing a team with me..."

Within moments, he finds a group of men heading towards the culprit. A handful of men was following Claude towards the suspicious figure crouching on the ground as he finds the group stopping in their tracks.

"...Who is it?" He speaks to Claude once more.

"...My pupil..."

"Tsugumi?"

"Yeah... He's... She's holding someone..."

Silence for a bit until,

"...It's Y/n..."

"Y/n?!"

"...Yeah... He's dead..."

"Dead?!"

"..."

"...No, never mind... She says he's breathing a little but he looks pale..."

"...Shit, alright... Get him here immediately... If he's still alive, we can still revive him..."

"Okay..." was their last message as the men were heading back to the warehouse while Noodle went back to the entrance where he found more men present.

To confirm their identities, Marika was here so this must be the police and medic that Noodle managed to get ahold of. Mostly because he knew the police chief's daughter knew about his master as one of his allies runs to him.