Calling in Sick

"...Achoo!"

A young teen sneezes as his red nose ran sickly.

Today marks a Saturday, everyone's favorite day of the week.

"...And everyone's having the time of their lives... Hachoo!" The boy sneezes once more while breathing audibly from his sickness. "This is bullshit..."

Saturdays are meant for fun shit, going to the mall, have dates, sports games, a day to relax. Yet with everyone laughing and smiling, one wasn't having the time of his life as he had a blanket laid on him with an ice pack resting on his forehead.

It made him a little mad, not being able to keep guard of his master as he took a couple of the members of the gang to keep an eye on the brunette boy.

This was hurting his head. Everything he had planned for, everything he wanted for do while being with his master was thrown out the window.

Now he was hot, tired, sweaty...

...Growl...

And definitely hungry.

Which is going to be a huge problem.

...Fuck... I need to eat something... But Master isn't here and everyone in this place only knows how to fight...

But his prayer would soon be answered.

Ding! Dong!

An audible one as a bell rung out in the large traditional mansion. He doesn't know it yet as he was too focused on whether he should grab some animal crackers in the pantry or sleep it out and wait for his master to come home.

...Ding! Dong!

The decision would then be one sided slowly as the doorbell screamed once more.

"Someone get the door!" He shouts as loud as his groggy voice could. He awaited for his answer...

"..."

Ding! Dong!

"Someone's at the door!"

Ding! Dong!

"...Oi! Answer the door!"

"..."

...

...Ding! Dong!

"...God dammit..."

He gives up and kicked himself out of bed.

He knows there was at least ten people present in the house but nobody wasn't doing anything about a simple visitor. They were either deaf, sleeping, or just too antisocial to talk to strangers.

But that don't matter anyways as Y/n was already in the hallway now, leaning on the walls while his eyes were doing their best to fix their blurry vision to the stairs and then to the front door.

"Fuck... My body feels so tired..." Y/n would complain every few seconds, feeling his legs ready to collapse as he was just halfway through his route now.

Ding! Dong!

"Ugh... Hold on!"

Ding! Dong!

"I said I'm coming!"

...

"..."

...Ding! Dong!

"Mother fucker..." the boy snarls as he was now at the door.

...Ding! Dong!

Not without the bell ringing once more in his face as he let out a simple sigh and throws the door open.