Tsugumi is N̶̶o̶̶t̶ a Girl

The waters inside the pool of Bonyari High was calm.

It's reflections could be seen from the light of the sun, small waves of the mix of chlorine and some other components to make up of the water.

A few dark spots could be found in the gap of water, one in the center and another near the ledge. The second one was slowing growing and growing, arising from the bottom of the floor and to the surface and...

"FWUH!"

A h/c comes flying up and grabbed the ledge, he crawls out as he coughs out some water from his lungs and breathed desperately for air.

He was drenched, cold and lightheaded as if he had spent a second longer inside the pool, he'd probably have drowned. Yet he was saved from the Lord above, he slowly starts to get up from the ground and continued to pant softly.

"Fucking idiot..." he murmured in a raspy voice and replayed the memory that took place a few seconds earlier, how Tsugumi threw the two off the edge, landing in the water, grabbing him tightly as he felt something soft pushed up against his body. "Uncomfortable soft..."

Who knew some boy could feel this squishy, then he remembers Tsugumi's well being as he twisted around and find a body sinking down from the pool. He knew exactly who it was, not looking to be conscious by the slow progress they made their way to the floor of the pool.

Y/n looks around his surroundings, nobody here to take notice or be here as he knew what he had to do next. "Ugh... Dammit..."

Splash!

He jumps in, diving down towards the floating body as he grabs Tsugumi's body with an arm and used his other to rise from the water.

...Boing...

There it was again, that feeling he felt when the two "dove" into the pool. Soft as a pillow but firm like a melon as Y/n eventually made it to the top and took a deep breath in. He starts swimming for the ledge and placed the unconscious boy on the ground, climbing up and cowering over Tsugumi.

"Yo, Tsugumi..." he said and slaps his face lightly.

"...You good?"

"..."

No response, he leans his ear near the sleeping boy and felt a couple of hot breaths blowing into his ears.

It sent shivers down his spine, not only from the hot feeling but as well as him being out in the coop weather in such a wet situation.

Y/n shook once more and decides to grab Tsugumi and carry him to the locker room, leaving nothing but a few puddle trails from the two as they made it into the men's locker room. He placed the boy on his back, Y/n made sure Tsugumi was still alive and undressed himself from Raku's clothes he borrowed.

"Damn fucking boy..." Y/n snarls to himself while breaking locks from the lockers to find some spare clothes that'll fit him and Tsugumi. He does so as he finds a pair of gym shirts and shorts and threw it near the damp load that Y/n took off from his body. "Almost killing me and him at the same time..." he adds before going to undress his rival and taking his belt and pants off.

Then he goes for his upper body, ripping his own jacket off and was now unbuttoning the first three buttons Tsugumi had on his dressed collared shirt.

"Who the hell does he think he is?"

Boing...

"...Eh?"

That damn feeling that Y/n kept feeling, in one of his hands as he finds that his hand was on the boy's chest, unaware at their place.