🍋 Lewd Morning 🍋

[Slight Lemon Warning]

The next morning was near and rising, early as can be as the orange setting was upon us.

A girl in bed rustled slowly at this time who snuggled in the blanket from under. All was seen was her pretty face and her beautiful navy hair as the warm atmosphere was getting to her and kicked the covers off. Only then did she finally wake up.

Her drowsy eyes start to gain strength and her surroundings become familiar. She knew this was a bedroom that belonged to her teammate of another clan as she smiles when she felt his arms around her body. She snuggled into him only to feel something against her stomach.

A feeling she has never felt before, a hard bump that peeked from Y/n's joggers. What was this thing and why doesn't she have that herself, she thought. So as curious as she was, Tsugumi manages to get a grip at the brim of his pants and takes a peek inside.

Her eyes widens, what is this long thing in his pants? She slowly moves her hands inside and she takes a grab of what was in the joggers. She goes to pull it but slipped through her hands.

She grabs it again with a tighter squeeze before finding the boy grunting softly and flinch at the touch. 'What an abnormal reaction...' she thought as she pulls again and was met with the same result.

For some reason, the face he made made her intrigued. His clenched teeth, his breathing audible as he grunts at her soft warm hands, wanting her to try more.

And as she tries more methods, gripping tighter and stroking a bit more quicker, she sees the flushed cheeks and lip biting from the pleasure that Tsugumi wasn't aware he was having. She goes and goes until his shaft starts to twitch and she lets go. What was happening?

She grabs it again and suddenly white stuff shoots from inside his pajamas, it twitched more and more as lots of the contents comes out and surprised the girl.

But shortly, it ceases. Tsugumi was more confused than ever about what happened during the past few minutes. The white stuff, the thing inside, his reactions, it was all hitting her at once.

Finally, the boy slowly starts to wake up. Tsugumi was taken by surprise as slowly but surely, he sits up while rubbing his eyes. "Fuck, what a dream..." he mumbled softly, once he stops rubbing his eyes tiredly, he sighs.

"...Why can I not stop dreaming of her? I mean I know I like her but still... It's ruining myself both good and badly..."

"..."

Then Tsugumi sits up as well. He realizes that a girl was in his bed, only one thing for certain when situation like these happens as she was staring at Y/n with a soft look in her eyes.

"...Tsugumi, don't get mad... You told me-"

Fshhh...

He was engulfed suddenly into a hug. It threw him off but wasn't rude to hold her in his arms as well. He was blushing like crazy that the girl he grew to like was doing this gesture with him.

"...Thank you..."

"For what?"

"...Thank you for letting me stay here..."

"Well, I-I mean... It'd be rude to just... leave you be... Is this the only place you can go to besides Mistress's home?"

Tsugumi nods softly as Y/n wasn't able to figure out what to say right now, glancing up at the ceiling of his room. "...A-Anyways... We need to get up... You said you wanted to go on a date today so we'll..."