Chitoge's Favor

Today was Tuesday, an ordinary day as school has finally ended for the day. Everyone in Y/n's class were excited for another day of school ending, packing their things up and talking to their friends about the latest trend and their plans for today.

Y/n was in the process of figuring out if he had all of his homework in his bag, patting them neatly into a pile as he puts them into his book bag.

"Y/n..." someone said his name in front of him, a figure that was slender yet not so tall as he finds his master standing in front of him. "What's up?"

"Let's go... We need to leave..."

The boy had a confused expression on his face. He checks the time on his watch and sees that it was only a few minutes past dismissal. He could probably guess why. "We're leaving pretty early... Going on another date?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"...Someone's falling in love, huh?~" Y/n smirks slyly in which he catches a weak punch from his master. He blushed lightly, "Shut up and let's get going!" He remarked before leaving Y/n to get ready for himself, "Alright, alright..." the bodyguard would chuckle and continue to finish up what he had at his desk and made his leave as well.

...

Raku and Y/n were now walking in the city, refreshed and relaxed with the warm sun and the cool breeze hitting them in all directions as they passed by many people minding their own business.

For now we focus on the two boys who were almost at the heart of the town, looking for a certain blonde girl that belonged to the bodyguard's master. They searched and searched for a hot minute until a h/c spots her.

"Master... She's over there..."

He points towards the direction of a girl wearing a red ribbon and nods to his servant. They walked over to the girl, Chitoge as she had her arms crossed. "About time, 'DaRlInG'..."

"It's good to see you too, 'My HoNeY'..." the two greeted each other sarcastically with a spark igniting with the two making eye contact. Y/n follows in, bowing to the blonde girl. "It's good to see you, Miss Kirisaki..."

They'd eventually die down from their "lovely" greetings, Chitoge was the first to break it off and glance at Y/n. "Oh, Y/n... It's good that you made it..."

"...Huh?"

Question marks appeared above his head, "I always follow where Master goes... It's my duty..."

"I know... but Raku and I talked and we wanted you to be here especially..."

"...Okay?

"I have a favor to ask of you..."

Y/n was a little confused, he glanced over at his master who nods to him. A comforting gesture as Y/n does so back and turns back to Chitoge.

"...Go on..."

Chitoge closes her eyes for a second and turns to one of the corners of the building. With a loud voice, "Tsugumi! You can come out now!"

...Click... Clack... Click... Clack...

...Oh shit...

As soon as Chitoge callls got who Y/n thought was Tsugumi, she comes out but with a little twist.

He gazed upon the girl who wore a beautiful blue dress and some high heels that matched her beautiful navy hair and blue bow. She had a massive blush on her face and so did Y/n who just stared at the girl in awe.

Why does she have to be so fucking cute?

Finally, she catches his daring stare and blushes more. "W-What are you staring at?!" She shouts as it helped Y/n come back to reality with a small stutter.

"Obviously at you!" He blurts unconsciously, making the girl more embarrassed than she was before. "Since when do you even wear dresses to-"

Slap!

"Idiot!"

"Ow! Mother fu-"

"Y/n!"

"Ouch! Master! What..."

It was quick.

Out of pure instinct, she slaps Y/n which made the boy angry. He was ready to fight but his master intervened with a tug at his ear. The bodyguard looked over at his master who had daggers for eyes. All he could do was bite his tongue, he turns away from the boy.

"...Sorry..." he pouts angrily.

At the same time, he was acting cute with the small pout, Chitoge and Raku trying their best not to snicker while Tsugumi smirks at his sudden childish self.

Chitoge then regains her composure.

"So, Y/n..."

"Y-Yeah?" Y/n mutters softly, letting the pout go and focused his attention on Raku's "girlfriend".

"I was thinking that since Tsugumi has finally come out as a girl to everyone... Well, mostly..."

She points at a random tree where an older man crouched on a branch with a pair of binoculars pointing at the group.

"Who the hell is that girl?"

The four of them turns back to each other and continues talking.

"And me and... Raku... have to go on this date to convince the old man, I was thinking that maybe you could help Tsugumi pick out what she needs..."

It was a random idea, suggestion that Y/n ever heard. If any case scenario, Y/n would be hesitant. But only he, Master's and Mistress' fathers were the only people aware of their situation, especially when Clyde is always suspicious about their relationship.

So of course, Y/n agrees to keep the gangs from going to war again.

"That's fine... What is she getting? Guns? Bullets? Explosives?"

"..."

"..."

"...Clothes..."

"...Clothes?"

"Yeah... Girls clothes..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...EH?!"