Blackmail, Perhaps

Another day has gone by in a flash as Tsugumi looked forward to another day hanging out with Y/n.

"..."

...Oh, and Young Miss...

But today, Tsugumi was very excited since she'd get to be with Y/n once more today and see what Young Miss and Raku had in-

Slam!

A pair of hands slams onto a desk.

It grabs Tsugumi's attention to see a glare coming from Raku.

"..."

It was aiming at Y/n.

She was on the edge of her seat to see what was going on as Raku was the first to speak.

"Rooftop... Now..." he said as he finds Y/n nodding to the dark haired boy.

"Yes, Master Raku... I haven't forgot..." Y/n said before Raku gets up and stared at Y/n for a little bit before grabbing his bag from his desk and went out of the classroom.

The h/c would do the same thing, concerning Tsugumi a little. "What's going on?" She asked as in comes a blonde girl who stood next to her bodyguard. "I'm not sure either... but something serious seems to be mustering up between them..." Chitoge observed blandly.

As much as Tsugumi wanted to brush this matter off, it felt skeptical. And if her Mistress were to be able to identify the same from afar, this was something that the bodyguard didn't want to let go of. Especially if it's Y/n that might be in trouble.

"...I'll be back, Young Miss..." Tsugumi decided as the Mistress doesn't fight back. "Make sure that idiot isn't doing anything to his bodyguard..." she told Tsugumi as she nods and followed the path that lead to the rooftop.

And there, she was at the exits. She peeked her head from beyond the small window of the door as she finds two boys standing in the middle of the roof. She kept an eye on them for a second as suddenly,

Thwack!

Suddenly, Raku punches the h/c.

The boy would stumble back and crouch down a little as he grabbed his face for a second.

Tsugumi couldn't believe what was going on, she hides behind the door and thought about what was going on.

"No... Are they fighting? But Y/n would've easily knocked Raku down... Is he being blackmailed? There's no way... right?"

Tsugumi's thoughts circulated around her confusingly, she wanted to believe that this was a misunderstanding as she takes another peek outside the rooftop-

Thwack!

Sure enough, Y/n took another punch to the jaw.

The boy stumbled backwards and landed on his butt, he caressed his jaw a little bit as Tsugumi confirmed that Raku was beating Y/n up. Even worse, it looks like he's being told to just take the hits since Y/n wasn't retaliating back at all.

Tsugumi was speechless, Y/n praised Raku as if he was a god and he was just taking it.

Was it really blackmail?

Did Y/n do something to piss Raku off?

She was angry herself.

Although Y/n seemed like an idiot himself, he was someone that cared about others. He was just misunderstood.

She needed to do something about this, she pulls out her phone and dialed a string of numbers.

"..."

The phone starts to ring.

"..."

"...Hello?"

"Hey..."

"Yes, Miss Tsugumi?"

"I have a task for you..."