The *Actual* Quest for Girl Clothes

Now, was the quest for girl clothes for Tsugumi as the two entered a department store that was known for having clothing that focused on the feminine side of people.

Y/n and Tsugumi was in the store, investigating for anything that might pique their interest for the girl. Tsugumi was in the dresses aisle while Y/n was in another aisle searching for summer clothes that could fit the girl's style.

Tsugumi was currently looking at the dresses since Y/n told him to search there. Her hand reaches out to one, a pure white one as she holds the hangar that hung from it. She has seen these garments before on strangers and on Young Miss sometimes but seeing them in a different perspective?

...I don't know if I can wear these...

She blushes lightly at the thought of her wearing the dress. What would Young Miss think? Would she laugh and tease her like how Y/n would?

"Here, Tsugumi..." a voice calls to her from behind, Y/n was there when she turns as he held a few sets of clothes on his forearms. He finds a dress in her hands, he smiles softly. "That's a good looking sundress, Tsugumi... I think it'll look better if it was on you~..." Y/n teases her at the last part as it made her even more embarrassed.

"You idiot!" She goes to slap him out of instinct only for her hand to be blocked. Surprised, she sees his hand catching her wrist with a leg out in front as he caught one of her outfits with his shin. "You're slaps are becoming predictable, Gumi Bear~..."

With a soft smile and a chuckle, he brings her hand down and offered her clothes to Tsugumi. "Just make sure not to mix the two outfits together... It won't match otherwise..." he informs her before leading her to the fitting room and motions her to get in. She does so as Y/n decides to hang out just outside of the fitting rooms, on a small bench as he leans back.

"Let's just hope it fits her..." he whispers once more.

He decides to kill some time by letting his gaze aim outside and watch some people pass by. There were many kinds of people, different clothes, different races, hair colors, Y/n watched them all as he imagined his past.

His past if he was a normal person rather than who he was before. "...I'd probably be alone... I was a hothead loner..."

Then his eyes catch a certain couple outside, a blonde girl and a brunette boy as he squints to make sure he was seeing them right.

"Oh shit... Master and Mistress..."

Then follows a third person who was jumping from tree to tree and stops to take a look inside his binoculars.

"Oh, look... There's Claude..." the h/c decides to watch him a bit as he spied on the couple and slapped the tree twice.

...Then something unspeakable happens which made Y/n question himself.

"...I'm sorry... Did that tree just get up and leave?"

His eyes weren't wrong, the tree really did get up and leave with Claude on its branch as it continues to follow the couple.

It was unbelievable as Y/n scoffs to himself quietly as he starts to go into some deep thinking at how the old man was able to do something so... unusual.

"Y/n?"

Finally, Tsugumi comes out of the changing room as Y/n takes a quick look at what she had on.

"...Oh my god..."

The first outfit she had on was the same one that Y/n used to playfully flirt with the second bodyguard. His eyes widens, his head goes blank as he doesn't stop his gaze on her.