Drinks on Us

We end this little arc off with this final chapter.

As of now, we see our little... couple... walking through the city once more and in sight of a specific sweet shop Y/n wanted to bring Tsugumi to. They head there, the boy leading his friend there as they entered the cafe and he as met with a sweet smell of the interior.

It doesn't cease to satisfy him that a shop like this could be so good based off the many five star reviews it received as well as the sweet aroma hypnotizing the boy.

And by his side, his friend had fall victim to the same thing happening to himself. Filled with a mind of bliss, they continue their journey to the cashier desk where Y/n had a recommendation for Tsugumi on his mind already.

"You should get a boba drink... It's like a smoothie but has black tapioca to top it off..."

"Tapioca?"

"Yeah... The black stuff inside that drink... You don't exactly swallow it whole, you chew so it's easier to consume and it's very tasty..."

"...I see... Do they have it in... like... a coffee kind of drink?"

"Ice coffee?"

"Yeah..."

"They can do it with coffee as well..."

"Okay..."

Tsugumi puts her order of an iced coffee boba drink while Y/n ordered his, both paid and got their desserts in a matter of seconds and was now looking for an empty table to sit at.

They were unsuccessful, it seems that Y/n and Tsugumi was ready to leave the premise until,

"Y/n?"

That familiar voice calls for him.

He whipped his head around the building until his e/c eyes lands on a boy with dark hair and smiled.

"Master!"

"Mistress!"

So did the girl next to the h/c when she spots her blonde mistress sitting next to her "date". They excitedly run to the "couple" like a pair of loyal dogs and joined them for the last few minutes of their date to recap about their day.

"Did you guys managed to find some clothes that Tsugumi could wear?"

"Of course, Miss Kirisaki... We found some exceptionally cute, formal, and downright beautiful clothes for the young lady like you asked..."

"That's nice... Thanks, Y/n..."

The boy nods his head to Chitoge as he takes a sip at his drink and waited for any other questions or things that Young Miss or Master needed to know.

"..."

"...So how was the date with Y/n, Tsugumi?"

Spurt!

Y/n spits his drink out onto the ground and coughs. Some drops of his drink and a few tapioca stood proud near his feet, staining the floor or his garments that was not fit to be used so carelessly.

"What are you saying, Miss-"

"Date? What's a 'date'?"

The three students that didn't have navy hair stared at the said girl. The two boys would glance at each other while Chitoge now put on a serious face and scoots close to her bodyguard.

"Well... A date usually means two people hanging out... in most terms... romantically..."

"R-Romantically?!"

Tsugumi was red from ear to ear.

It seemed funny to Y/n at first but knew well that he was apart of this joke slash lesson. And Tsugumi seemed to figure that out as well as he tries to intervene.