Karma

...Ring...

A phone rings inside a master's bedroom, not the master bedroom but a master's bedroom as a boy with raven hair was there to pick up the phone on his desk. He takes a seat on his chair and kicked his feet on the table.

"Hey..."

"Hey..."

On the other side of the line was his "girlfriend", "How's Y/n? I've never seen him this angry since we first met..."

The conversation went straight to the point as the teenaged boy just sighs. "If I'm being honest, me neither... He has never lost cool ever since we first met... That's like... what... five years? Man it's been that long already?"

Raku them stares at a framed photo of him and Y/n together when they were eleven. They smiled widely at a carnival and smiles to himself.

"...But... I trust that he'll be calm and collected after awhile..."

"Are you sure?"

"To be honest, I'm not... But I've lived with him for five years... I'm sure he's just down about Tsugumi getting hurt..."

...

"Is this the place, Y/n?"

A boy with black and golden hair asks as they stood in front of what seems to be an abandoned warehouse.

"Yup... Silver car's over there... KOD 369..." Y/n replies as he tosses a piece of metal in front of his feet and steps on. Slowly, it crawls up his legs and his body would be covered in the thick sheet of metal, leaving nothing but his head protected as he motions his head to Noodle.

"Let's go..."

"Wait!"

"What?" Y/n stopped as Noodle was a little hesitant, more confused as he wasn't aware of why they were at a warehouse.

Actually, the only thing he received from the h/c was to get ready and that's it.

"Sh-Shouldn't we scope the place and then we-"

"Are you defying my orders?"

"No, b-but-"

"Then let's go before I leave you behind..." Y/n growled before his head was the last thing to protect the boy.

Noodle, in a baffled state glanced around him before quickly following Y/n as they get to a door. He'd play a song from inside his suit to get him in a raging mood and raised his foot at the entrance.

For the author, he personally would choose "Tiki to the Toe" by pranav.wav but whichever song is Y/n's choice, really.

Boom!

The door was flown away from a kick as all eyes were on him from the inside.

"Who the fuck?!"

Immediately, Y/n jumps for a nearby thug and kicks him to a wall. He'd stare at everyone under his helmet as the gang members were on their toes now.

"Oh shit!" They'd remark loudly as they run into place, whether it's behind cover or surrounds the armored intruder.

"We have you surrounded!"

Bang! Bang!

A couple of guys would drop to the ground as another uninvited visitor runs in.

"God dammit, Y/n!"

"There's another one!"

"He's short!"

"Fuck you!" The boy with the black and gold jersey runs into cover as Y/n doesn't hesitate to start fighting, elbowing one man and throwing him into another. "Make sure nobody escapes, Noodle!" He screams at his friend as he continues shooting.