1.

The cold water ran down my body waking me up, "Sasuke hurry up you're gonna be late!" passed through my mind. My mom would always tell me to hurry up in the mornings even if I was early. Tch she was gone now so it didn't matter, I turned the water off and finished getting ready for school.

I walked into class early, "ohayou gozaimasu sensei!". After greeting our teacher, Iruka Umino I went to take a seat. The morning went pretty slow as everyone arrived... until he came in.

----

Fuck! I was running late... again I barely managed to get in class before the bell rang. "I'm so sorry Iruka sensei!!" I yelled as the bell rang. "Take a seat naruto, it's okay." I ran to my seat but as soon as I was about to enter the row a group of girls knocked me out of the way. "Hey!" I yelled but was completely ignored by them, all they did was fangirl over Sasuke! What's so special about him..? I got up and climbed on top of the row crouching right in front of him. I looked closely at him, yup... a bitch. He glared at me, I looked at his black hair. It was messy but it looked really good his hair was like no others, how does he get it like that..? He had normal clothes but his fashion could use some help.

"NARUTO GET OFF OF THERE!" , "stop bothering Sasuke-kun!", "what are u doing?"

I suddenly lost my balance after some bitch pushed me, I fell face-first into Sasuke and felt his lips on mine. His lips felt so soft but I quickly pulled away. "EW!!!" I yelled "that it was my first"

----

I noticed Naruto running into class as he apologized for being late even though he was late everyday. He started walking up the rows and was about to enter our row as a group of girls pushed him out of the way. I always felt bad about how they treated him. They were so mean even if he was nice. Who am I to care though, I ignored the girls and just looked down at the table. I was caught off guard by sandals appearing on the table. I looked up to see Naruto staring into my soul, he looked at my hair then my clothes and I started to feel self conscious for some reason. Why did I suddenly care about what he thought of me.... I usally dont care about what others think of me but.. he was making me feel self conscious. As I was about to say something I felt his lips press up against mine. It didn't feel bad.. I actually enjoyed it. I was about to kiss back when he pulled away and yelled ew. Damn, I guess he must really hate me. I looked away in anoyance what the fuck did i do? Why was he yelling ew?

It hurt him a lot more than you'd think, sasuke the heartless jerk being hurt by some dude. He glared at naruto and sat down, "fucking idiot.." he mumered