14.

I turned the shower on I would do anything to avoid Sai right now! I was undressing when I noticed my reflection in the mirror, the hickeys, starting at my neck leading down to the top my shirt. My face flushed red as the memories from last night came rushing in. I finished undressing and hopped into the shower, I really needed a distraction right now.

Becacue unfortunately for me what Sasuke did was something that would change my life.

—--

It was finally morning, fortunately I was able to avoid Sai in the night. But he was the one that woke me up which is embarrassing!!

I tried to cover the red marks on my neck but failed miserably... fortunately Sai knew a bit about makeup and helped me cover them. He did ask how it happed but I just ignored him.

We left the hotel to go meet up with Kakashi, sakura was already with him... how does she manage to get up so early? Tsk i could never. Sai kept asking about what happened but every time he did I would just change the topic. So he gave up.

The walk wasnt that long probably just 10 minutes. When we arrived we were greeted by an annoyed Kakashi, we didn't even get to enter, "Naruto, Sai... could you go back to the village and get some fruit... this lady is so picky! She didn't like anything sakura brought her." he said rubbing his neck. "BUT KAKASHI SENSEI!!" I yelled but was immediately interrupted by Sai's hand on my mouth. "It's okay sensei, we'll go."

 Kakashi said a quick thank you and stepped back into the house.

I tried to stay calm but my mind was flooded with Sasuke's words, "Dont be so loud... I dont want Sai to hear you, you're mine not his.", the moment he put his hand on my mouth and the words that followed flooded my mind. My face grew pink, Sai turned to me, hand still on my mouth. "Naruto-san are you okay?" he asked finally taking his handoff.

"HUH! Oh, yea totally" I said trying to hide my face. He smiled awkwardly then started to walk. I stayed quiet the whole way not wanting to say something I might regret later. The silence didn't last long, it was rudely interrupted by 2 people in cloaks. The cloak was unforgettable... the Akatsuki cloak, the same one Sasuke wore yesterday.

Sai immediately went into defense mode pushing me behind him, "Be careful Naruto... we don't know their intentions". He looked ahead while holding a kunai in his hand. The cloaked people threw their hoodies back revealing a red-haired girl and raven-haired boy. Sai kept his guard up and asked, "What do you want!?"

The raven just looked up and smirked, "No need to get protective... Sai..." he said slightly irritated at the name. The red haired girl said in a teasing voice, "Dont worry~, he's just here to see his BOYFRIEND!!" screaming the last part. Sai slightly lowered his guard, thinking for a second then made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "You're the one naruto was with last night?". "SAI!" I yelled trying to hide my flushed face.

"Hn." Sasuke said as he walked up to me lifting my face then kissed me. The kiss wasnt as passionate as last night's but still comforting. I noticed the redhead fangirling, Sasuke pulled away. "Karin... you're making me regret bringing you." he said trying to hide his flustered face. I just smiled, he was so cute.

"Sorry," she said embarrassed. "You guys are cute.", I turned around glaring at Sai. "Thanks..." I said trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Hn, and here I was thinking of killing you... guess that's not needed anymore." Sasuke said calmly, we all looked at him shocked especially Sai he turned paler than he already was. "W-why?!", "I didn't like how close you were to Naruto," he said completely calm... not like he didn't just say he was going to kill Sai.

We just stared at him completely shocked. "Well, now that you know... Naruto's mine! I'll be taking my leave, Karin and I are insanely busy." he turned around to face me, "I'll see you when I can" he said then smiled. I was left in complete shock. Karin and Sasuke left the very next second.

"I- he just called me his again", Sai looked at me he looked much calmer than me, "At least you know he's protective of you," he said unphased then dragged me into the city.