8.

"Kakashi sensei, wheres Sasuke?" Sakura asked while looking at the ground. "He's at his house... dont worry though he's just tired." the silver-haired man answered. "I should make him some cookies! Maybe they'll make him feel better!" she answered almost yelling.

Tsk, it's not that I was mad at her but she was always doing too much! Anytime she could help she would, Sasuke doesn't even like her! I got up and walked out of the ramen shop. She made me lose my appetite, "Naruto-kun where are you going?". "Oh... um I just remembered I have to do something, sorry.", "It's okay, see you later than" she answered. Great... Now I have nothing to do. I thought while I walked to my apartment, passing a couple of people but a specific pair caught my eye. It was two men, they were holding hands. They looked... happy, there was no mistaking them for friends since the shorter one was practically rubbing up on the taller one. I couldn't help but smile the thought of me and Sasuke holding hands flooded my mind.

---

Once I got home I went into the kitchen to make some ramen since my dumbass decided to pass on free ramen. I took a pack of ramen out but remembered what Sakura said, "I should make him some cookies! Maybe they'll make him feel better!". No way I was gonna let sakura be a better lover than me! 

I froze...did I just call myself a lover... me... Sasuke's lover? I still dont know if i love him how could i call myself his lover?!?

I dont know if love is what I feel, but I do know I like him. And like I said no way I was going to let sakura beat me. I put my sandals on and ran out the door, I dont know how to cook but I know the best ramen place! I got to the ramen shop, Ramen Ichiraku, the best ramen place in all of Kohana! I ordered 3 miso bowls, one for Sasuke and two for me!

—-

I arrived at Sasuke's street but quickly hid when I saw sakura leaving Sasuke's house. I felt my heart drop, I didn't want to put food to waste so I decided to continue my plan. As soon as sakura left the street I made my way to his house. I walked up to his door and stopped, what if he likes sakura... I'd be doing this for no reason then?! What if he doesn't like guys and ends up hating me?!? I took a deep breath trying to ignore my crazy thoughts then knocked.

—--

It was my third day of being all alone, was... since Sakura randomly showed up with cookies.

"Sasuke? It's me Sakura... I brought some cookies!" she yelled while knocking. I opened the door, her face turned red as she made eye contact with me. I know she likes me but I could care less about her feelings for me. Still, I invited her in, she placed the cookies down on the table then turned around to face me. "Sasuke-kun, are you okay?" she asked, "Yea, just tired" I answered, even though I dont care about her feelings towards me she's still one of my close friends and I didn't wanna make her worry.

"Oh okay then! Bye Sasuke-kun!" she yelled while leaving my house. Honestly though... I wasnt okay a couple of minutes before she came to my house I was packing. I planned on leaving the village, Ochimaru's promise was stuck in my head "If you come with me.. I'll make you stronger then you are now!". It was tempting and I was falling for it ... I wanted to be stronger... all I wanted was to protect the people I love. Along with completing the one thing that I've wanted for the longest time... killing Itachi. And the only way I would be able to do any of those things would be by becoming stronger. 

Before my thoughts could go any further I heard a knock, "Sakura! Im busy-"