26.

Naruto and Sasuke froze, it was clear that Naruto had paid no attention to what he had just gotten them into.

They stood still refusing to move, the silence was loud until... Sakura broke it.

"Naruto! Don't be rude move aside!" she demanded, once she realized Naruto wouldn't move she got up and pushed him aside.

Then it went quiet, sniffles were heard a second later. "S-Sasuke-kun...", Naruto snapped back into reality as he heard Sakura's sniffles. He turned to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. He understood her sadness, losing someone you love is hard and it's even harder to have them appear out of nowhere.

"Sakura-chan", Naruto paused for a second as Sakura back away. "When did you find him?" Sakura mumbled, whipping her tears. "A month or two ago, I kinda lost count. Im sorry, I didn't tell you." Naruto quietly answered.

"It's okay I understand... Sasuke, what are you doing here? You know if the village finds out you'll be in trouble?"

The others closely watched, waiting for Sasuke to speak. They were all surprised that Sasuke was back but since they weren't as close to Sasuke they shed no tears. Even though Sasuke was freaking out he managed to keep a calm expression. He looked at Sakura then at the others before returning his gaze to Naruto. "I'm here for Naruto, don't worry I'm aware of all the consequences" he simply responded.

Everyone else was a bit shocked at his statement, Ino glanced at naruto and noticed he was blushing. "What do you mean by 'I'm here for Naruto'?" she asked.

Sasuke looked at Naruto for permission, the blonde gave him a small nod in return.

"Im dating Naruto. That's what I mean by I'm here for him."

He left them speechless except for Sai and Kiba of course. Shikamaru froze trying to piece everything together. He knew they liked each other but he never expected them to date. Meanwhile, Sai and Kiba were laughing their asses off, "haha! You guys seem so shocked" Kiba yelled.

"YOU GUYS KNEW?" Sakura screamed, glaring at them. She raised her hand to hit them but before she could she heard Sasuke chuckle. It caught her off guard, she had only heard Sasuke laugh like twice and over really funny shit. She never expected him to laugh at something like this. She put her hand down and smiled, Sakura no longer loved him but she was so happy to see him again.

The day was good, everyone was happy. Naruto and Sasuke were immediately accepted which made them happy. Everything was good then it hit 5:30.

"Naruto I have to go, I'll be back in an hour," Sasuke said keeping his colder persona up. "I'll go with you, I wanna see the fight." Naruto respond, unfortunately for them, everyone heard. "What fight", "You're fighting someone??", "Can we go?"

"Yeah, I guess you guys can come... just stay out of it, don't intervene at all," the Uchiha said coldly.

All of them agreed to not intervene and followed Sasuke to the place his fight would be at.

—--

Once they arrived at the place Shikamaru and Sakura examined the place and told everyone where they could rest at. Everyone except Sasuke followed them to the area. Once they were all seated they noticed some figures approaching Sasuke. "Sasuke only mentioned one, who are they?" Naruto mumbled to himself.

—--

I saw them from afar, Sasori, Dederia, Karin, and Suigetsu... who the fuck told Sui?!?!? Sui is a close friend of mine but he's hella gay and I don't want Naruto to get the wrong idea.

I let out a loud sigh not realizing Sasori and everyone else were right in front of me. "Getting worried already?" Sasori laughed.

I shot a deadly glare at him, wiping the smirk off his face. He took a step back before opening his big ass mouth again. "You can never take a joke." he took a slight pause and looked to the right, "I see you brought him here... along with Konoha shinobi."

Konoha wasnt my preferred place but the disgust in him saying the village's name annoyed me. "I told them to not intervene so you have nothing to worry about," I said looking him dead in the eyes while I activated my Sharingan. "You better not think of doing anything to Naruto, or I'll give you the worst death possible."

He just nodded, "Dedira, Karin, Sui do you guys mind moving to the side, my fight's about to begin." they didn't hesitate to move, they walked to the left side. Most likely the fact they didn't want to deal with ''Konoha shinobi''.

Sasori and I walked back, only 10 steps, we counted to 3 before starting.