20.

The day went by pretty quickly, Sasuke and I were officially dating which was amazing. We got some dinner and bought curtains along with a couple of other things. The week was pretty chill Sasuke and I got to talk about the 3 years we missed. I found it crazy how he managed to kill his brother, he also said that at one point he wanted to get revenge on Konoha but every time he remembered me he refused to hurt the village. I told him about the whole situation with Pain and how Pervy Sage trained me.

We always had chemistry and now we were closer than ever.

—--

Sasuke and I were cuddling, we were watching a dumb romance movie. Then the characters in the movie started making out, the man placed the girl on his lap and started to kiss her. It peaked my interest so I slightly pushed Sasuke away paying more attention to the couple on screen.

I felt myself getting a bit turned on and I'm guessing Sasuke noticed. He pulled me back on his lap the started kissing my neck. I moaned quietly, I felt him smirk on my skin. He then slid his hand down my body trying to tease my member. Slightly rubbing the area, I threw my head back in pleasure, I had just earned a raging boner.

"Naruto~ why dont we try something new..." he said his hot breath hitting my skin. "I'll do whatever you want..." he smirked then pulled my pants and underwear off. He moved me to the side then got up, "Wait right here... I'll be back" he then walked out of the living room.

A couple of minutes passed by and I was getting impatient. I spit on my hand then started to give myself a handjob. It wasnt as good as when Sasuke did it but it still felt amazing. My head fell back in pleasure just as Sasuke walked into the room. My half-closed eyes met his body, he was leaning on the door frame just watching me. "Dont mind me love, just continue." the words possessed me, I did as he said fastening the pace of my hand. And when I was finally about to cum I screamed out his name, "Nghh~ Sasuke~" somehow I felt more pleasure yelling his name out.

He smirked and walked up to me.

—--

The scenery was one of a kind, my blonde in a hoodie stained with cum, in the exact position as if he were riding. Him screaming out my name was the best part... I would kill for the world to know he's mine.

I walked over to him grabbing both of his hands, and tying them. He looked at me a bit surprised. I tied the rope above to keep him in place, then I turned him around. I put my hands on his wast sliding them down not missing a spot on his body.

I pulled off my pants and boxers, shoving my fingers into his mouth. He knew what to do so it didn't take long. I took my time teasing his hole. "Sasuke hurry the fuck up! Just fuck the living shit out of me already!". One thing I love about him, his neediness and temper. I wasted no time in thrusting in him... his screams filled the room then were slowly drowned out with the sound of his moans and whines. I started to thrust into him, it was clear he was trying to hide his moans no one takes 8 inches from behind without moaning. I pulled his hair back not stopping my thrust, "Naruto don't hide them... I wanna hear you, be loud for me."

I let go of his hair putting my hand back on his waist. He took everything in and let his beautiful moans out. The sound of sex flooded the room. Naruto let out a loud moan then yelled, "Faster! Fuck me harder Sasuke!"

I did as I was told, he broke into the loudest moans I've ever heard. He started to cry from the pleasure, which I found so hot.

"Sasuke~ let me take control for a bit... please...", "Are you sure?" I asked, he nodded in return. I broke the rope holding him up, he got up slightly stumbling. He then pushed me onto the couch, got he looked so hot and fuckable right now. Naruto then sat on my lap facing me. I admired his body for a second but he directed my attention towards him by placing his finger under my chin. He left my gaze back up to him before pulling me into a kiss. I let him dominate the kiss, he nibbled at my lips causing me to moan. He grabbed me by the hair pulling me deeper into the kiss.

He was my drug, I was addicted to him, his taste, body, personality, anything about him drove me crazy.

Naruto then proceed to get on my dick, he pushed it into his hole. He moaned quietly then started to ride me. "Naruto... you sure do know how to please me." I moaned, "I hope I am... this is my first time riding someone.", "You're doing great~" I thrust my hips every time he came down. His loud moans once again filled the room. I loved seeing him like this, him sweating, his teary eyes from the pain and pleasure, and him in general.

He grabbed my hair pulling me in, "Sasuke im so close!" he yelled throwing his head back in pleasure. He fastened his pace, hopping up and down on my dick.

Then he came, releasing all over me, he quickly apologized. I didn't mind but wanted to punish him.

Punish him for the time he liked sakura and his odd liking towards Hinata. I flipped him onto his back ramming into him. I was pretty close too but I'd last.

I fucked him hard and rough, not showing any mercy. I eventually came in him but continued thrusting in him. He started to cry at the overstimulation, his moans, whines and cries filling the living room. I loved being a sadist, his whines and cries turned me on. I came twice at that moment. Feeling fully satisfied I pulled out, I looked at his small body. The cum overfilling his hole, the hickeys and bruises layed across his body, his dried tears and the ones that were once flowing coming to an end.

"Sorry Naruto, I got carried away," I said feeling a bit bad about him crying. He gave me a small smile, "I dont mind, I kinda liked it." he respond. I kissed him and cleaned up. After I finished I picked him up bridal style and walked to his room.

Once we got to his room I placed him on the bed, getting in too, and cuddling him, no matter how rough I was aftercare was important to me.

 He cuddled back pulling me closer to him. We fell asleep in each other's arms.