24.

1 week passed by, they were all having so much fun. Even with all the fun Naruto still missed his lover. He found himself cuddling his pillow, imagining it was the Uchiha. Lucky for him Sasuke was on his way, but not in the way you'd think.

—--

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" the Uchiha exclaimed, punching the man in front of him.

"It was a fucking joke! You take things too seriously!" a shorter redhead yelled back. "Oh cause you joking about attacking him is so funny?!?" Sasuke yelled, on the verge of murdering the man in front of him.

| on the side

"Deidara... what are they arguing about?" Karin asked. "Sasori made a stupid joke and Sasuke didn't take it well," Deidara responded.

"What was the joke?"

Deidara clenched his jaw before answering, "He joked about hurting Sasuke's lover, he said, "I wonder what he would do if I r_ped him, or tried to kill him. Would his Sasuke-kun be okay with it"

Karin froze, just the thought of Sasori saying something so cruel made her sick to her stomach. They drew their attention back to the two men fighting as a loud crash was heard.

Sasuke had Sasori on the wall, pinning him by the neck. Before things could escalate, which they would have considering Sasori was about to do a fucking Jutsu, Deidara separated them. "Can yall calm the fuck down! If you really want to fight TAKE IT OUTSIDE!" the blonde said, screaming the last words.

"Alright... Sasori... meet me in Konoha Hot Springs tomorrow, 6'o clock." the raven said, he knew exactly what he was doing. He planned on killing Sasori then spending time with his lover.

"Okay, it's set then, I'll see you later."

Not even 10 seconds later the two stormed out of the room leaving Deidara and Karin

surprised.

"What the fuck..."

—---

I stormed into my room, slamming my door shut, Sasori really found a way to get on my nerves! How could he joke about raping Naruto?! Who the fuck even jokes about that stuff... he's fucking insane.

The anger ran through my body, I really needed a way to calm down or I might end up hurting someone.

I sat on my bed trying to calm my intrusive thoughts. So much harder than it seems, the more I tried the more they would come. Thoughts of Sasori's blood splattered on the walls flooded my mind. Protecting Naruto is all I cared about, I could give less of a fuck if he was actually joking. Sasori crossed a line and that's going to cost him his life.

A picture on my drawer caught my eye, it was falling out of my old dairy.

I took out my diary from when I was younger to have some nostalgia, but I only got through the first 3 pages. The picture was at the very end, I took it out and noticed it was a picture of me, Naruto, and his friends.

It was a pretty picture, a bright day, with lots of smiles, Naruto's birthday. Now that I remember his birthday is October 10... it's October second. Wow, time passes by quickly.

I placed the picture under my pillow and drifted off to sleep.