18.

The sun rose, shining its bright rays across Naruto's body. The brightness from the sun eventually woke the raven right next to him.

—--

The sun is so bright, how does Naruto not get annoyed by it? Ughh, I wanna go back to sleep!

I laid back down trying to fall asleep but couldn't, the sun was too bright. I would have closed the curtains but this dobe didn't have any. So I just decided to go take a shower. I got up and noticed how the sun's rays hit Naruto's body. Making his tanned skin glow along with his blond locs laying perfectly on his face, he was the definition of perfect. I fought the urge to kiss him. So I went into the bathroom to make sure I would do anything I'd regret.

As the water hit my skin I felt relaxed, this was what I wanted... me and naruto... us together with no one getting in our way.

 This dobe should get curtains or someone's kid is gonna end up traumatized.

—--

I woke up to hear the shower running, Sasuke wasn't next to me so I assumed it was him. I sat up and stretched then it hit me. I was naked... my face went bright red at the sudden realization. I was naked and no longer a virgin!! And my stupidass has no curtains meaning my whole night could've been seen by anyone!?!? Fuck!!

It slightly stressed me out but I pushed it aside, I got up and ran to my closet, I found an oversized shirt and quickly put it on. I was gonna look for boxers but the shower turned off. I quickly turned around to the door opening, not the shower door but my room door. Sai walked in rubbing his head, "Naruto-san... do you have any pain killers? My head hurts like-" he suddenly stopped after noticing what I was wearing. He looked around the room, noticing Sasuke's clothes on the floor. "SAI DO YOU NOT KNOCK?!?!" I yelled, my face turning as red as a tomato's.

Sai just stared at me in complete shock, and at the worst timing, Sasuke decided to walk out of the bathroom. With only a towel wrapped around his hips. My eyes widened he looked so hot.  Sasuke didn't really like Sai but he put effort into being nice to him.

Sai looked at Sasuke then at me then back at the floor, his face grew a light shade of pink. "Uhh... sorry I'll just look for them myself!" he yelled slamming the door shut.

Sasuke chuckled catching me off guard. "TEME DON'T LAUGH!! This is so embarrassing!!" I yelled while covering my face with my hands.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "You're so cute when you're nervous also do you have anything I could wear?".

"I might have some sweat pants you could wear.. I dont know about shirts though," I responded. "You do have a shirt I can wear dobe.". "Im pretty sure I dont."

He just looked at me then facepalmed, "Pretty but stupid" he said taking the shirt I was wearing. He walked to a corner where the window couldn't see him. "Teme!! Now I'm naked!" Sasuke just laughed, "It's nothing I haven't already seen." I blushed a bit then ran off into the bathroom.

I stared in the mirror for a while just looking at the hickeys Sasuke left on me. My ass kinda hurt but it was tolerable. I eventually turned the shower on and hoped in.