25.

"Narutoooo move over!!" Kiba whined, "let me sleep..."

Naruto demanded as he cuddled into his covers. "OH MY GOD, IT'S SASUKE!" Kiba yelled while trying to get Naruto to move over, "HUH, WHERE?" Naruto yelled sitting up in a rush. Once he sat up he looked around only to find a snickering Inuzuka. "Go fuck yourself..." he mumbled as he laid back down. The boy right next to him continued laughing while he laid down next to Naruto. "What are you doing in MY bed?" the blonde questioned. "Sai's cold, you're warm," he said as the warmness overcame him, causing him to yawn. "Okay... good night then..." Naruto said, Kiba was also warm and he enjoyed the company so he decided to not kick him off. Naruto dose off into sleep a minute later, after all, it was only 2 am.

—---

"N- Naruto!"

Naruto groaned in response to his name being called. He then acknowledged how worried the voice seemed which caused him to up jerk awake. "What?!" he worriedly yelled, "It- It's s- Sasuke..." Kiba respond. It took Naruto a moment to process, his Uchiha was leaning on the wall annoyed at Kiba.

"Oi! Why are you so nervous? It's not like I'm here to kill you, I'm only here for Naruto." the raven said giving Kiba his classic glare.

Kiba was still on edge but turned towards Naruto and whispered, "Naruto! Do something about your crazy boyfriend!". Naruto chuckled at him then jumped off his bed into Sasuke's arms. "Sasuke! You came!!" the blonde happily yelled!

Sasuke dropped his usual coldness and embraced the younger. Kiba noticed Sasuke smiling at Naruto and felt reassured, reassured that Sasuke meant no harm.

Sasuke put Naruto down after giving him a quick peck on the cheek then turned to Kiba, visibly putting his walls up once again. "So... why were you two in the same bed?" the Uchiha questioned, slightly glaring at Kiba.

Kiba nervously laughed before giving his reasonable explanation, "Well you see, Naruto's so much warmer than Sai is and I was cold.".

"Okay," Sasuke replied before giving his full attention to Naruto. "Naruto, I'll be with you the rest of the week but at 6 I have plans." the raven told the blonde. "What plans?" Naruto questioned.

Sasuke tensed up which everyone noticed, "Why are you so nervous?" Sai asked while rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Sai!" Naruto yelled then turned to the tall man in front of him. "Uh, I have a fight", "With?".

"Sasori" Sasuke coldly answered.

"What for?" Kiba asked.

"He said something he shouldn't have. No more questions, Naruto let's have some fun today!" Sasuke replied, smirking as he finished his sentence. Naruto replied with an okay then told him he was going to get ready first.

—--

Naruto finished getting ready and waited for the other to finish getting ready. He had to convince Sasuke to wait since Sasuke planned on taking Naruto as soon as he was ready.

Once everyone was done they left the hotel to go get breakfast. Sai saw Choji walking into a restaurant and suggested for everyone to meet up with him. All of them agreed even Naruto who didn't think it through. Sasuke on the other hand felt a bit uneasy.

They walked into the restaurant and followed Choji to his table, Shikamaru immediately noticed them. He told everyone at the table, Naruto realized that everyone was there. "Hey, guys! We were just about to call you guys!" Sakura said showing a faint smile. "Oi, who's that guy behind yall?" Shika questioned, as he tried to see who it was but they were hidden behind the boys.

It finally hit Naruto, he had just brought his secret boyfriend who ran away from the village and was wanted by multiple people into a restaurant with most of his friends.

"Oh shit"