11.

"SASUKE! Sasuke, what's wrong with you? Why are you avoiding me!?" I yelled at him.

He stopped then turned around, looking me dead in the eyes. "I'm leaving Konoha, so dont try to stop me or come after me." my heart broke. "Sasuke I won't let you leave! I'll stop you from leaving by all means! I'll even break your bones or fight you if that's what it takes!".

"Tsk, Then I guess you'll just have to fight me but let me tell you... I won't go easy on you."

That settled it, I was going to fight Sasuke... the person I love.

It didn't take much for us to start fighting, I mean we've always been rivals... nothing could change that. We fought and fought both using a shit ton of power. I let the jinchuriki take charge of some of it, Kurama was pretty strong which really helped. Still, something about Sasuke was different, he was stronger than before... and more heartless.

—--

I didn't want to fight Naruto, he should've just let me go. If he had, I wouldn't be fighting him right now.

He had a different chakra, just when I thought he was finished... red chakra started flowing out of his body... It made him stronger, faster, and unpredictable, my Sharingan couldn't keep up with his movements.

In the end, It didn't matter cause I still beat him. He collapsed on the ground finally reaching his limit. This was the opportunity I was waiting for, all I needed to do was kill him. I'd be one step closer to beating Itachi if I did... but somehow I couldn't. I walked over to his unconscious body, he looked so fragile but so beautiful at the same time. "Fuck you... why do you have to be so perfect...?" I whispered to myself. Hovering over his body and looking at his perfect features, I placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Naruto..."

I got up walking away, I guess I'll have to find another way to beat Itachi.

—--

I woke up in a hospital bed, staring at my surroundings, Sasuke wasnt here. Just then Shikamaru walked into the room. He told me the sand shinobi had helped out keeping Kiba, Lee, and even him safe. I was very happy to hear that unfortunately, I couldn't say the same about us failing the mission.

I didn't want to disappoint Sakura... I promised her I'd bring Sasuke back but instead, I failed. Sakura walked into the room Lady Tsunade following just behind her. She acted like she didn't mind, we all knew she did. Still, she told me she was glad I made it. I just smiled at her and said, "Im still keeping my promise Sakura-chan, I'll make sure I bring him back!". She just smiled at me.

—-

Everyone had left the room when all of a sudden pervy sage showed up on the window. Somehow he found out about the mission. He then told me he already knew of Orochimaru's intentions. 

Along with him trying to convince me to give up on Sasuke... but I just couldn't! "Naruto... I'll train you in order for you to save Sasuke... but at most it'll take 3 years." "HUH, pervy sage I dont have 3 years to waste!". I needed to save him now! I couldn't wait 3 years! Orochimaru would kill him by then! 

 Luckily he reassured me that Orochimaru couldn't kill Sasuke since he wanted his body, and he couldn't switch bodies since he already did meaning he would have to wait 3 more years. So I agreed.

AN { Hey, Ji here, sorry for the shorter chapters I've been struggling with creativity lately. I'll try working on making them longer tho! Along with thinking of more ideas! Have a good day though :0 }