21.

The next day was Sasuke's last day. Sasuke and Naruto had a great time together, they managed to reconnect insanely fast. Naruto didn't want to let Sasuke leave though, he'd gotten used to having the raven by his side every night. Sasuke's presence was too important to him now.

—--

"Teme, why do you have to leavee?!?" Naruto whined, "Naruto, I have to get back to the Akatsuki. Plus I can't stay in Konoha for too long... I'll end up getting caught." Sasuke replied... he didn't want to leave but he had to. The blonde just sighed, they finished eating their meal.

Sasuke left to take a shower leaving naruto in the living room.

"I can't believe that jerk is leaving me," Naruto murmured while pacing the room. He was going to lay down but then heard a knock. The blonde ran to the door, opening it to see some of his friends. In the front were Shikamaru, Kiba, Sakura, and Lee.

"Uh, hey? What are you guys doing here?" Naruto asked

"Naruto, that's rude to ask!" Sakura said, pushing him aside to walk in, the others followed after her.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude." , "It's fine but we have news!" Sakura exclaimed.

Before Sakura could explain the news Lee yelled out from the living room, "The 5th Hokage said we could go on a break since they're no missions for the next month!!".

"WAIT FOR REAL?!?" Naruto yelled out, "They're being for real. Lady Tsunade said we can take a break anywhere we want but just for two weeks" Shikamaru explained. "Pretty exciting, but Naruto, do you wanna join us? Hinata, Choji, Sai, and Ino are also coming with us." Kiba asked.

"Hell yea! Just tell me where we're meeting up!" the blonde yelled. The sadness he felt only a couple of minutes earlier quickly vanished at the thought of spending time with his friends. Sakura told him the place they would be meeting up at then they left giving Naruto 2 days to pack.

Naruto waved goodbye then ran to his room and started packing.

—--

Sasuke walked out of the bathroom to find Naruto packing. "Dobe, are you going somewhere? Why are you packing?" the raven calmly asked. "I get to go on a trip with my friends for two weeks! I also only have 2 days to pack." the blonde replied. Sasuke just made an "o" shape with his mouth. He walked up to the blonde and picked him up. "Sasuke! Put me down!" Naruto yelled. The raven laughed and fell onto the bed still holding naruto.

"Where are you going? I'll try to meet up with you if I can!" Sasuke asked, "

"Konoha hot springs! Come if you can." Naruto replied excitedly

"I'll try" Sasuke replied

The rest of the day went by insanely fast, they did multiple things like going for Ichiraku ramen, dancing, and watching some movies.

It was time for Sasuke to leave, Sasuke took a couple of things he had bought and was ready to leave. As he opened the back door Naruto came running towards him. He pulled him into an embrace making Sasuke drop his bag.

"I'll miss you teme...", "I know... I will too. Dont worry though, I'll meet up with you whenever I can."

"Promise?" , "Promise." Sasuke pulled naruto in for a kiss making sure to take his scent in... he wouldn't have it for some time. After they kissed, they waved goodbye and Sasuke took his leave.

Naruto felt sad for a bit but remembered that he hadn't seen Sasuke in 3 years, he could handle a couple of weeks plus Sasuke wouldn't like him crying over something stupid. He continued packing for his trip then went to sleep.