17.

After Sasuke asked me if I was drunk the aura in the room shifted, not into a bad one but a lustful one. Sasuke leaned in and whispered coldly, "That's good." before I could react he pinned me against the wall. Placing one hand on my face and the other on my hips he pulled me into a passionate kiss. We both fought for dominance but he ended up winning. His tongue explored the insides of my mouth causing me to moan. I felt him grin but he continued our kiss. We both eventually pulled away for air, panting and breathing hard.

Sasuke went back in but this time for my neck, licking certain spots then bitting down firmly. "Nghh! Sasuke... I- I want you." I moaned out feeling my erection in between my legs. He let out a chuckle then pushed me down... just under his waist. My face right in front of his raging boner, "Then show me." he growled.

I nodded pushing his cloak back, unbuttoning his pants then pulling them down to his knees. I pulled his boxers down, his length springing up right in front of me. My eyes widened, there was no way I was gonna be able to take it all in. "Naru-kun~ are you that surprised?" Sasuke said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and started licking his tip slowly going down. Sasuke impatiently groaned, "And you cant take a little teasing?", he looked at me coldly but impressed before thrusting his length into my mouth. It took me by surprise causing me to gag, I gave him a quick glare then started sucking. Bobbing my head on his member as his moans started making me harder.

"Naruto... Im close!" he yelled releasing into my mouth only seconds after.

I swallowed the whole thing then stood up pulling him into a kiss while I stripped him of his clothes. I pushed him onto the bed taking my jeans off. I straddled him then pulled him into another kiss. He let out a moan as I grinded my hips on him. "Mmm~, naruto you look so good on me~" he said placing his hand on my hips grinding me into him at a faster pace. I could feel his erection forming again. I felt myself getting wet just at the thought of it. Looking deeply at him I whispered, "Sasu~ I want you". I saw his cheeks turn a slight crimson red before he switched our position.

Sasuke looked way more dominate on top of me, I felt his hot breath against my skin.

—-

After they shared another kiss sasuke placed his hands on narutos shirt... slowly taking it off him. The raven the proceed to slide his hand down Naruto's body until he got to his crotch. He placed his palm on Naruto's erection, teasing him. "Teme dont do this to me! I want you now!", Sasuke slowly took off the blonde's boxers, "Don't be so impatient dobe". He felt Naruto twitch at the sudden movement then let out an impatient groan.

Once Naruto's boxers were completely off he stuck a finger in Naruto's mouth, "Suck." the blonde did as he was told. Sasuke then pulled his finger away aligning it at Naruto's entrance. "Its gonna hurt at first... but you'll get used to it.", "O- Okay" Naruto replied.

Sasuke pushed the finger in thrusting it back and fourth, he heard his bottom's groans start to turn into moans. He then pushed another finger in this time scissoring Naruto's hole. "Nghh~ Sasuke more~".  After a couple of minutes he took out his fingers earning a whine from the blonde.

Sasuke then aligned his member by Naruto's hole, "Naru... this is gonna hurt way more, you can tell me to stop if it becomes to much to handle.", "I'll be okay Sasuke... just hurry I want you so bad!"

The raven nodded slightly teasing the younger then thrusted into him. Earning a loud gasp from the blonde.

Naruto felt a stong pain causing him to tear up, but within a couple of seconds the pain slowly went away. He then gave the raven a slight nod to continue.

Sasuke thrusted again but slower, a couple minutes later Naruto began to whine,"Sasuke... faster! Please!", "Are you sure?", "Yes! Please just go faster! And dont stop...". The elder nodded and thrusted faster earning multiple moans from the younger. Naruto began to roll his hips everytime Sasuke went in. It drove him crazy feeling the 8inches in him. The sound of loud moans and groans filled the room, the smell of sweat and sex clouding  the air.

The raven finally hit Naruto's sweet spot earning a loud but satisfied moan from the blonde. "AH~ RIGHT THERE! SASUKE HARDER" he screamed as Sasuke hit his sweet over and over. "Tsk, Naruto dont be so loud!" he yelled switching their positions. Pushing Naruto's face into a pillow. Sasuke leaned in hearing his uke's muffled moans then whispered, "You're mine and if anyone else hears you... I'll fuck you until you cant walk!".

The blonde gave a small nod gripping the bed sheets as he was reaching his climax. Sasuke only went harder on him increasing his pace by a ton and each time hitting Naruto's prostate.

"S- Sasuke! Im close!" he yelled lifting his head from the wet pillow. "Me too dobe" Sasuke replied. He thrusted in a couple times then Naruto came, Sasuke following a couple minutes later.

They both groaned then collapsed onto eachother.

Sasuke wrapped his hand around Naruto's waist and snuggled into him, taking in all his scent.

"You did so good dobe." Sasuke whispered into Naruto's ear then placed a kiss on his shoulder. "Really? It was my first time..." Naruto said softly.
"Yes, I hope you dont regret me being your first..." the raven replied. "I dont regret a thing. You're mine and I'm yours after all.", Sasuke's face flushed a bright crimson red. "That's right, now lets go to sleep" he said pulling Naruto closer. They both fell asleep a couple minutes later.