Yut lung x reader

"Yue?" They asked knocking on his door lightly they heard a faint "come in" and they opened the door with a slight smile "I brought you some of that herbal tea you liked with honey"

Yut lung smiled slightly then frowned "why are you still here y/n?"

He asked running his Finger along the rim if the white and gold tea cup that they had set on the edge of the glass table.

They tilted there head slightly to the side "what do you mean Yue?"

They asked their smile dropping slightly as they looked at the frowning boy in front of them

"I mean whay haven't you left me like the others why are you dragging this out"

He ran his fingers through his silky black hair as he sat with his legs crossed staring off into space.

Y/n laughed lightly setting a gentle hand on his. "Because I love you silly" they said slightly blushing at there sudden confession

Yut lung turned to look at them startled love him? how could someone love something as broken as himself.

He pushed there hand off and sent them one if his famous glares "stop lying to me! Your just like the rest the moment I trust you you get up and leave"

he said crossing his arms as he stood up and walked to the window staring out at the garden filled with bright flowers.

Y/n chucked walking over to Yut lung and hugging him tightly feeling him stiffen underneath them.

"I'm never going to leave you Yut lung lee. No matter how much you push me away I'll always be here for you"

Yut lung looked down at the person hugging them relaxing before slowly wrapped his arms around them embracing them in a warm hug as well.

"don't leave me please" he said resting his head on top of there's y/n smiled "never"

Just a short not much but I'll try to make the others longer I just wanted to give Yut lung a hug today so I did and so did you guys💖