Yut Lung x reader

Y/n thanked the cashier grasping the small white box they had slid over the counter. She slipped a piece of paper inside allowing them to put a red bow on it. Y/n smiled brushing off a fleck of dirt and carefully tucked it into her satchel. She walked out of the store and ambled over to the side of the road. 

It was a windy day and she tied up her h/l h/c hair to keep it from flying in her face. She hid  a yawn and raised her hand in the air hailing a taxi. A checkered yellow car slid besides her as she bent down to open it. 

She slid into the leather back seat and told the driver her preferred destination, they nodded explaining to her the flat fee that she waved off with a flick of her hand. Being the wife of a mafia leader had its perks such as not worrying about the price of a cab

Her leg bounced as she gazed out the window a placid expression adoring her face as the car slowed to a stop. She reached into her purse pulling out cash and slid out of the car and began her trek towards the mansion.

A tall spiked black gate surrounded the manor with her husbands guards stationed in front of it, they dipped their heads in respect. She returned their greeting with a small smile as the creaky gates swung open. 

Her shoes crunched on the cobblestone ground before she opens the door and went in search of her husband. "Yue where are you, why is this blasted house so big" she grumbled waking up a set of stairs. 

"Don't be so dramatic, I'm in the tea room" his faint voice could be heard as she climbed the stairs, she rolled her eyes "why do we even need a tea room again? We have a perfectly fine living room and kitchen" she grumbled 

As she opened the door she could practically feel yut lungs eye's rolling, "because I'm rich and I can do what I want" y/n chuckled coming to sit besides him on their plush couch. 

The  cushions dipped under her weight as she turned to him excitedly, he gave her a skeptical look as he set down his china tea cup, the tea sloshed a droplet slipping down its side. 

He turned to her pulling his hair over his shoulder, "what are you up to?" He questioned lifting his brow, y/n smiled reaching into her purse "I got something for you" she sang happily pulling out the white box. 

Yut lung's eyes softened as he gently grasped the box his fingered brushing hers, she gave it to him her hands laying in her lap. "Open it!" Yut lung chuckled "what was the occasion?" He questioned pulling the string allowing the thin red bow to dissemble.

Y/n gave him a cheeky grin "do I need a reason to give you something?" She questioned playfully, he smiled down at the gift "I suppose not" he lifted the lid setting it to the side as he gazed into the box his eyes widening as he turned to look at her. 

"How did you get this?" He asked his voice almost sounding breathless from his disbelief. Y/n smiled "well I got the necklace from the jewelers-" yut lung grasped her hand gently "you know that's not what I meant" 

She chuckled "well, after lots of searching and research I finally found it, and it was surprisingly for sale so technically speaking you bought half of it with your own money so-" her tiny rant was cut off my a short simple kiss 

Her cheeks heated and she turned away a grin creeping onto her face "just tell me to stop rambling" she mumbled looking back at him who held the papers to his mother's original house in his hands. 

"Well how would I thank you if you kept talking" he replied. Y/n smiled leaning into his side running a hand through his silky hair "your so dramatic" yut lung tucked the paper away and held up the thin silver hear necklace up to y/n

"If you could" he said living his hair y/n nodded placing it around his neck happily "I'm glad you liked your gifts your birthday was a whole two months away and I couldn't wait that long" she laughed as he turned back around fo her with a small shake of his head.  "You really are too much" y/n pulled him into a hug "yeah yeah I love you too" 

Idk💁‍♀️